IGNORED

Big Crowd Tonight!?

MarcusX

I only want to get a ticket near me for the Mrs! Taking the piss, cant trust to leave it till after work that theyll be one near.

How many people have they got on the phones in the ticket office?

Have any away tickets suddenly gone on sale today that i didnt realise? Is that why so many people ringing?

Ok thanks Ill try that, if it'll let me log in!

Ive now tried all 4? options of departments to go through to and nobody has answered <_<

Apologies now if anyone has a desperate 19 year old in the williams stand later asking them if they mind swapping seats!

And they wonder why we don't sell out? :doh:

And they wonder why we don't sell out? :doh:

Its no surprise really is it if you cant get through to get a ticket.

Does anyone know if, say I cant get a ticket today through the ticket office, if i turn up at 6 (earliest i can get there) if there are no tickets near my season ticket seat, would the club allow me to transfer my ticket to another seat where there are two together?

Failing that, if the overflow is used for the east end (which looks likely if call volume is anything to go by) would they let me go in there if that really is the last resort?

Only asking the Club for a bit of fairness here as I'm giving them plenty of money on this ticketline (if it charges while you hold) and have been trying all morning.

I'm in the queue!! finally! position number: 70 or 17, my hearing might be going!
Probably 70 but wait til you get down to something like 15 and then suddenly fall back to 35.

Right apologies for the silly questions

I am an exile who in a fit of having some money for once has decided to come down for tonights game.

Here goes for the questions

i) Will I be able to walk up and get a ticket at around 6 this evening

ii) Would I be able to get in the EE as overflow or something

iii) where's good to drink these days is North Street stillm the place to be , hows the new Bar BS3 working out

No you cannot phone a friend or ask the audience :innocent06:

cheers

I am an exile who in a fit of having some money for once has decided to come down for tonights game.

iii) where's good to drink these days is North Street stillm the place to be , hows the new Bar BS3 working out

cheers

The EE will be used as overflow tonight I recon. But I doubt tickets will be on sale for it before 7. So go and have a good pint then stroll down at 7.15 and get a ticket then make your way into the EE and bounce around with us.

cheers

Well thats looking like my option at the moment, sooo if all else fails you can have my season ticket (its a student) and then i can purchase two tickets together elsewhere in the stand?

From the rate of the ticket office I would say its likely that EE will be used, seems to be a lot of interest for the game.

Wouldnt know where to drink as I have a 50 mile drive so tend to just get to the ground and sit and wait!

i) Will I be able to walk up and get a ticket at around 6 this evening Yes

ii) Would I be able to get in the EE as overflow or something Maybe, no-one will be really sure until about 7. Ask around the ticket offices if you want to get in there (it's worth it).

iii) where's good to drink these days is North Street stillm the place to be , hows the new Bar BS3 working out. Bar BS3 is very busy but pretty good.

cheers

Good on you for making the trip down. Lets hope the result is what we all need!

cheers

Hen & Chicken has turned into a posh Wine Bar nowadays. Cuba Ice is a good little watering hole and Tabacco Factory ain't bad either but has a bit of a posh feeling like the H&C. I reckon The BS3 will be busier than usual given that it's freezing outside and it will deter most of the 'outside drinkers'...

FINALLY got through.

IN all fairness the lad was very helpful

Nearest seat to mine was 2 rows back and a long way across.

Only seats in any of the lower block of williams together are one behind the other in block L, Block A and block G

Went for the best option.... Block E of the williams, unreserved seating, right next to the away fans nice bit of atmosphere get in there!

going to be there at 6ish anyway so no problem at all.

Conversation about selling out:

Me: Looking like a sell out tonight then?

Op: Not yet, but if it keeps up like this it will

Me: So you've opened the East End as overflow then?

Op: No

Me: So its not going to sell out then tonight?

Op: No probably not, if we were going to open it there would have been an announcement by now

Me: Ok, but theres a chance it will be open?

Op: Maybe, if its needed but not till later

Me: What time do you reckon?

Op: I cant say, just have to wait and see

So its selling out, but there not opening East End? Hmmm

Anyway, heard in the background that the dolman has no two seats together, only ones left are scattered around

Atyeo didnt hear anything about.

My prediction tonight 17000 judging from his comments. He said not many away fans are expected but its pay on the day for them.

All in all, eventually when i got through, nice helpful and friendly staff.

Just glad we've both got our ticket sorted :D even more up for this now than i was at 7am!!

hmmm so is it worth holding out for ee tickets if they're not sure they're going to open it as overflow, i'd rather be in another stand rather than miss the game because it sells out

They will open this East End but only if all 3 other stands sell out. I'm sure there will be tickets available tonight from the dolman ticket office!!!!

hmmm so is it worth holding out for ee tickets if they're not sure they're going to open it as overflow, i'd rather be in another stand rather than miss the game because it sells out

i was going to wait too but i assumed as it was on Sky it wouldn't overflow into the East End. Never mind, got my ticket in Dolman F now and raring to go!!!

They will open this East End but only if all 3 other stands sell out. I'm sure there will be tickets available tonight from the dolman ticket office!!!!
Once the other 3 stands are close to selling out and there is few two seats together they will open it up. They will leave it as late as possible so around 7ish I recon. If people want to go in there then just wait before buying a ticket.

Archived