IGNORED

Trundle In The Premiership

Bubble

Just been thinking, in the premiership class always prevails. I actually think Lee would be a much better player in the premiership than the championship. Its a more expressive league where people with his level of skill tend to do well. Could we have our very own Tevez on our books already for next season?

Guest MaloneFM

Look its a sunny day here and I thought putting:

'this is one of the most laughable things I have ever seen on any forum anywhere for gods sake think before you type anything ever again. Or better still break your fingers so you forget what you were going to put and therefore not embaress yourself and everyone reading it while you fingers heal. You idiot.'

Rather long winded. But accurate.

Is this forum just for those who post and reply to every topic? I am entitled to my opinion, do i deserve such abuse for making it? My thoughts are based on my views, if you choose not to agree with them then fair enough raise your own opinion, but stupid comments like stay out of the sun are not welcome. My god is this forum freedom of speech or is it just for a select few over opionated terry ossers?

Just been thinking, in the premiership class always prevails. I actually think Lee would be a much better player in the premiership than the championship. Its a more expressive league where people with his level of skill tend to do well. Could we have our very own Tevez on our books already for next season?

I'm no expert but I thought that being a striker was about creating space and scoring goals. If Trundle can't do it in the Championship then he has no chance in the Premier League.

don't just cast his opinion aside. If you think about it he may have a point. Some players are better at a higher level. I can think of Luke Wiltshire, Lee Johnson ( if you don't agree please just ignore me as i cant be bothered with another thick LJ is crap post ), Louis Carey.

It is unlikely but you never know. Peter beardsly never had pace nor did Matt le Tissier and i cant see any of those 2 being much cop in the "rougher" lower leagues.

Still, we might just find out in 8 months

:fingerscrossed:

don't just cast his opinion aside. If you think about it he may have a point. Some players are better at a higher level. I can think of Luke Wiltshire, Lee Johnson ( if you don't agree please just ignore me as i cant be bothered with another thick LJ is crap post ), Louis Carey.

It is unlikely but you never know. Peter beardsly never had pace nor did Matt le Tissier and i cant see any of those 2 being much cop in the "rougher" lower leagues.

Still, we might just find out in 8 months

:fingerscrossed:

But why was he so prolific in League One but not in the Championship? If he had already cut it in the Prem, dropped down and struggled I might be able to accept that he he is a better Prem player than a CCC one. But, if he cut it lower but not at a higher grade the that has to say something. What a great arguement in the pub between pub footballers, "ere, shag I might be crap playing for the Pig 'n Feathers but I bet I score a load for Man Utd".

I dont think Swansea are complaining being top and with a £1m in their pockets though, do you?

I think this is just one of those myths that crops up from time to time (I remember it previously being used to excuse Marcus Stewart). The way to look at it is to flip it round- would Tevez be struggling in our team? I fancy he might have had more than three goals by now.

Swans fan here, sorry to chip in but thought I would offer my opinion, trundle is very much a confidence player who needs to be playing week in week out, I saw your game on monday and trundle the man with no right foot was playing right wing? Whats that all about. Pointless.

No way is he premiership class, but I would love it if he proved me wrong.

ATB on your run in would be great to see you in the premiership and get stuck into the big boys.

If not see you next season.

Swans fan here, sorry to chip in but thought I would offer my opinion, trundle is very much a confidence player who needs to be playing week in week out, I saw your game on monday and trundle the man with no right foot was playing right wing? Whats that all about. Pointless.

No way is he premiership class, but I would love it if he proved me wrong.

ATB on your run in would be great to see you in the premiership and get stuck into the big boys.

If not see you next season.

Now there's the biggest reason to go up this season. If we don't, we get four games against the Taffs - nightmare!!

:shocking:

That must be one of the craziest posts to ever appear on this forum and there's been a few!!! Outstanding stuff sir, you and ashtonyate should get together and discuss the finer points

Tripping....... Lee has yet to truly prove himself at our teams level yet you talk of division 1?

There is always a surprise that is within what you have signed, but Lee T ..... still has a lot to prove regarding what he was signed for and what he is capable of?

In short this is a challenge to Lee........ "Now match your instrument"..... as Mott The Hoople sang

in 'All the way from Memphis'

Are you up to the chalenge Lee?

UP THE CITY! as my Dear old 'Nan BRistol' used to say

Now there's the biggest reason to go up this season. If we don't, we get four games against the Taffs - nightmare!!

FFS we aren't Taffs. The Taff flows through scumdiff.

Whats the jump up been like to the CCC?

This season for us has been incredible, we have only lost 4 games and out of the 4 only deserved to lose one (leeds a). We haven't spent big but have gone abroad and brought in real quality and have a remmarkable manager who will manage a Barcelona or Liverpool but he is only 34 and still has much to learn hopefully with us.

I would hope we would strenthen in the summer and would hope to do something similar to what you have this year.

Hope you get a double over the scum and magic daps gets a couple.

Well he maybe could if the team he plays for gives him the right service,he hasn't had to much played in front of I'm this season and has always had to drop deep,unfortunatly he is the striker so when he does drop off there is no one left up top where he should be,this explains why a lot of our goals have come from midfield this year.

He probably would play better in a partnership,i think Adebola is perfect for this.

Also as the Swansea fan said,he is a confidence player so being in and out of the team each week can't be helping him.

I would imagine that if he went back to Swansea he'd probably rediscover his form and personally if I was him I'd be looking to do that especially as if he'd hung on one more year he'd have been a championship player anyway

Interesting thought pattern you have there!

Struggling to make an Impact in the Championship but you claim he would be class up against Carragher,Ferdinand(either one),Terry,Campbell,Toure and Woodgate!! Nuts mate.

As I was told to stay out of the sun etc when I brought this up origionally amongst other really nice comments from the choosen few that are allowed to post on here. I thought I would bump this back up, anyone changed there mind?

His performances of late have been great so you never know, because he is a very skilful player. One of those 'luxury' players that not many in the PL would take a chance on perhaps because of the need for solidity and survival over flair, maybe Trundle is in the Koumas mould except a different position.

As I was told to stay out of the sun etc when I brought this up origionally amongst other really nice comments from the choosen few that are allowed to post on here. I thought I would bump this back up, anyone changed there mind?

Well done for bringing this back up!

Too many people were too quick to criticise Trundle before he'd had a chance to have an effect.

Myself and the people around me have been saying all season he needs time to settle and he is doing so now - last night proved it. He's a class player.

You are clearly insane if you think he'll be better if we go up, though. Remember everyone said that about Lee Johnson last season and look at him...! :innocent06:

Well done for bringing this back up!

Too many people were too quick to criticise Trundle before he'd had a chance to have an effect.

Myself and the people around me have been saying all season he needs time to settle and he is doing so now - last night proved it. He's a class player.

You are clearly insane if you think he'll be better if we go up, though. Remember everyone said that about Lee Johnson last season and look at him...! :innocent06:

Cheers for the reply.. I am still noticing a lack of input from the so called forum experts! You know who yuo are! Now re read yuor comments all of yu and do you stand by them?

Archived