IGNORED

King Louis Carey Out

PAPA650

At the moment it seems carey is not playing tonight according to several sites (swollen foot)

Is it time to let Christian Ribeiro have a run out ?

it seems he is attracting interest from some of the big boys, rumours 1 million + so if he is good for them and internationals surelly cabable to play for us ? can he fill careys boots ? don't think iv seen him play bar on the net !! would hate to let him slip through our fingers if he's good enough thoughts :englandsmile4wf:

He's not quite there yet, Sturridge ran circles around him in the youth cup.

If Carey is out, then the same pairing as last week will do me fine. Given the way Palace like to play having McCombe alongside Fontaine is no bad thing in my opinon. As long as we don't go McCombe AND Vasko

He's not quite there yet, Sturridge ran circles around him in the youth cup.

If Carey is out, then the same pairing as last week will do me fine. Given the way Palace like to play having McCombe alongside Fontaine is no bad thing in my opinon. As long as we don't go McCombe AND Vasko

Disagree. Ribeiro had the better of Sturridge for most of the match It was only when Sturridge went out onto the right wing where he was left unmarked as City pushed forwrad, did he show his class and score two great goals. Before the last 20 mins City had good shape and Ribeiro / Wilkinson kept the excellent Sturridge very quiet, some feat considering Sturridge has given premership defenders a nighmare..

However agree with you and others, that he has no chance of appearing for City 1st's.. If he remains at the club he is clearly behind the 4 centre backs and Orr, Wilson and Skuse at right back. Just shows the strength in the City squad.

Archived