IGNORED

Guys.... Well Done, Terrific Effort And Attitude To The Last!

Deckard79

A point against Palace and with the missed penalty could even have been three. Palace are a very good Championship side, and City once again showed great courage.

Well done lads :city:

You missed, another point closer to the premiership.... :winner_third_h4h:

Great point proved their never say die attitude and got what deserved!

A point against Palace and with the missed penalty could even have been three. Palace are a very good Championship side, and City once again showed great courage.

Well done lads :city:

Well said, poor performance but never gave up, great team spirit that some 'fans' on here need to acquire.

Agree fully fantastic to get a draw against the odds was one of the most up and down nights I have had this season could not do that every week fantastic stuff from everyone of you the grit and determination shown against the likes of S****horpe, Palace and Colchester on Saturday (I think it will be a similar story) will decide if we go up or not lets keep it up.

It wasn't the greatest of games, but Palace set out for a Draw, and once they got their goal did everything they could to wind the clock down (more so the keeper more than anybody else though). They man-marked us completely out of the game at times, and if it wasn't for their keepers save from Byfield(?) where he somehow managed to tip it over the bar from close range, then I think they would have leaked a goal or two.

At the end of the season, 1 point could be all thats needed to keep us above somebody. This could prove to be a very very important result for us.

There was good attitude and commitment and we certainly fought in that game. Certainly praiseworthy on that score.

We could do with a bit more composure now that other teams are finally taking us seriously and coming down here to frustrate us rather than beat us.

Citys attitude was spot on but not their application. First half too many crosses straight at Speroni.

Had a lot of possession without really testing him.

Second half palace upped their game for the first 20 and we stepped off a bit. Could see the goal coming (was definitely handball in the build up Sky Sports News confirmed it).

Orrs penalty was a weak effort. Thought we were actually worth all 3 points but will settle for a point.

Well done to the lads for never giving up and getting the point. Good atmosphere tonight. I was in the wedlocks I can remember days in the past when Ashton Gate was like a morgue the fans produced a good atmosphere.

Sproule. buried should it have. Hooked off not long afterwards.

You are right for once,that was one of those chances where as the ball drops you tuck it under the keeper,the sort of chance I've been waiting all season for Trundle to get,however he put it at a good height for the keeper to help over the cross bar

Archived