IGNORED

Our Performance Tonigth

wurzel920

If I was honest at the start of the seaon I would have taken a draw at home to Crystal Palace, call me pesamistic but a draw will not do us I think we lacked up front, even in midfield we didn't create enough chances.

To be honest if we want to get to the premiership and even competeI think we need to compete and contary to sky reports tonight I'm npt sure if carle is the answer, surley west hame would loan us Carlton Cole to play along side adebola what partner ship, shame byfield cxant play there,maybe he could if Johnsonj gave him a chan ce wa need 2 up front at home. COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I THINK YOU NEED TO STAY OFF THE BLACKTHORN. NOT ONLY ARE YOU WATCHING A DIFFERENT GAME, BUT TOY NEED TO PUT ON YOUR SPELL CHECK. GJ KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. JUST IMAGINE IF WE PAID OUT LOADS OF MONEY FOR A NAMED STRIKER AND HE DIDNT DO ANTTHING. WE ARE 3RD. NOW PUT THE KETTLE ON AND GET YOURSELF A STRONG COFFEE.

we didnt dominate in midfield because our floater was man marked and they put 5 in there, often we have a spare man but tonight elliott looked a bit lost for me, sproule inefective going foreward , we still had 75% possesion in the first half but dele was isolated.

give credit were its due, warnock done his homework, shame hes a tit aswell.

If I was honest at the start of the seaon I would have taken a draw at home to Crystal Palace, call me pesamistic but a draw will not do us I think we lacked up front, even in midfield we didn't create enough chances.

To be honest if we want to get to the premiership and even competeI think we need to compete and contary to sky reports tonight I'm npt sure if carle is the answer, surley west hame would loan us Carlton Cole to play along side adebola what partner ship, shame byfield cxant play there,maybe he could if Johnsonj gave him a chan ce wa need 2 up front at home. COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Considering Palace have only conceded 12 in 16 away games it was always going to be a tough match.

While we were closed down all over the shop we still played all the football and created the more clear cut chances, how Sproule didn't score I'll never know.

A point was the least we deserved.

cit was spot on in midfield today just that the final product was off, admittedly elliot had a bit of an off day but carle? he was the most effective player first half. in the time hes been with city he fits into the team well. he had some cracking runs tonight considering how tightly marked he was.

Thought we did well against well organised, difficult opponents. Fair play to Palace, they did there home work, had a game plan and it pretty much paid off. We showed a lot of endeavour and played right to the end. Teams like Palace will frustrate you, especially when they play away from home. I'm just gutted McCombes goal wasn't a winning one instead of snatching us a point.

Watched the game on Sky tonight and Warnock's post match comments were the some of the most biased load of crap i have heard in a long time....what a c**k.

I THINK YOU NEED TO STAY OFF THE BLACKTHORN. NOT ONLY ARE YOU WATCHING A DIFFERENT GAME, BUT TOY NEED TO PUT ON YOUR SPELL CHECK. GJ KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. JUST IMAGINE IF WE PAID OUT LOADS OF MONEY FOR A NAMED STRIKER AND HE DIDNT DO ANTTHING. WE ARE 3RD. NOW PUT THE KETTLE ON AND GET YOURSELF A STRONG COFFEE.

The same people who call GJ a genius moan when we muster a point at home in the last minute.

Grow up and understand how far weve come!!!

(Or were you not there in the dark times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Personally I thought too much emphasis was put on Fletcher's marking of Carle. Not many teams are going to turn up at AG and sacrifice one player to occupy an unproven playmaker. Indicative of Palace's niggly, physical style.

It's still early days for Carle in English football and their system should have freed up some of our midfielders to come from deep. Still, all's well that ends well.

I think you need to stay off the caps lock, if you want anybody to take you seriously.

Quite a few heavy legs but a good result in the end. Sproule was disappointing. Never got going. Murray ought to be on the bench. All over McIndoe was our best player. Carle and Adebola both had a good first half. Byfield lively when he came on. Palace very disappointing. Go slow was the game plan. Horrible.

Come on you reds!!

palace have not lost from going ahead the last seven times theyve gone ahead

why i here you ask cus they score then stick everyone behind the half way line

so well done boys good result

however bit worried about are lack of goals up front

but hey a goal is a goal don't care where it comes from

We havent lost for something stupid like 5 years at home when leading at half time... And we continue to attack. A record to be proud of!

To be fair to Carle, watching the match again on Sky Plus, fletcher was never more than 5 yards away from him.

If you want to take an un biased view, Fletcher was the key to their game, he stopped us playing how we wanted. We had an attacking midfielder, they had a defensive one.

Archived