IGNORED

Richard Beeby

tin

This guy is beyond a joke when it comes to City now. I've seen him ref our games on and off now for close to seven years and he's always remained the same. Tonight was no different. He was lagging behind play, letting Warnock and his henchmen get away with their timewasting antics and, as per usual, gave us nothing. Now I'm not one for conspiracy theories but if this has been going on for so long surely it's beyond that? Someone should review his performances when we're concerned and I'm sure he wouldn't ref another City game ever, and rightly so.

We could've had three pens in the last ten minutes and he gave the softest one! Not to mention the penalty he gave against us in the play-off final a few years back. I couldn't think of a worse ref to take charge of tonight.

:badmood:

This guy is beyond a joke when it comes to City now. I've seen him ref our games on and off now for close to seven years and he's always remained the same. Tonight was no different. He was lagging behind play, letting Warnock and his henchmen get away with their timewasting antics and, as per usual, gave us nothing. Now I'm not one for conspiracy theories but if this has been going on for so long surely it's beyond that? Someone should review his performances when we're concerned and I'm sure he wouldn't ref another City game ever, and rightly so.

We could've had three pens in the last ten minutes and he gave the softest one! Not to mention the penalty he gave against us in the play-off final a few years back. I couldn't think of a worse ref to take charge of tonight.

On the evidence of tonight, don't think he's biased.... I mean, as you stated we were given a soft penalty in the dying minutes, and allowed to take our point-saving corner after the 4 minutes injury time (which I agree was the correct decision).

Not a biased ref, just a rubbish one.

On the evidence of tonight, don't think he's biased.... I mean, as you stated we were given a soft penalty in the dying minutes, and allowed to take our point-saving corner after the 4 minutes injury time (which I agree was the correct decision).

Agreed. I don't think any refs are biased but some are poor. I didn't think we had any decent penalty shouts tonight to be honest.

in short hes a very bad ref

Agreed. I don't think any refs are biased but some are poor. I didn't think we had any decent penalty shouts tonight to be honest.

I dunno what it is with this guy but he's carried a vendetta against City for several years now. The play-off final was when I realised it after a friend had highlighted his gaf's against in the lead up to that game. Coincidently he took charge of the Brighton at home game in the league a month or so before the play-off final, a bore 0-0 draw, and let Danny Cullip and co get away with murder that day. I'll raise this thread again when he rears his ugly head again. Prat!

To be honest I thought he was pretty fair, a few dodgy dskicions but that was it.

I think the standard of refereeing in recent weeks has been very good and in particular the ref who did the Sheff Weds game. But Beeby is beyond a joke. When I get time tomorrow to dig up his catalogue of errors against us (at work tomorrow probably) I'll whack em on here for judgement. He's a joke.

I think the standard of refereeing in recent weeks has been very good and in particular the ref who did the Sheff Weds game. But Beeby is beyond a joke. When I get time tomorrow to dig up his catalogue of errors against us (at work tomorrow probably) I'll whack em on here for judgement. He's a joke.

How he let their goal stand i'll never know clear handball gave them advantage from it!!!

Crap all day long i think TBH

But then he gave us a penalty for nothing so these things level themselves out.

I was more annoyed with him letting Palace get away with some much time wasting.

That don't make up for it ridiculous decision great finish but come on

The penalty was soft but he could of given another 2 after that

He did'nt allow enough injury time, 6 subs=3mins, are you saying that Palace only time wasted 1 min?

But then he gave us a penalty for nothing so these things level themselves out.

I was more annoyed with him letting Palace get away with some much time wasting.

Over the course of a season, maybe they do. But there were at least two more blatant pens than the one's that were given and by you're own admission his time-keeping was truely shocking. He gave us nothing all night til that dreadful penalty and it's the latest rubbish in a long line concerning him and City I'm afraid.

the blokes a complete and utter w@nk3r apart from the penalty he bottled every decision palace could and should of had at least one player sent off today

Over the course of a season, maybe they do. But there were at least two more blatant pens than the one's that were given and by you're own admission his time-keeping was truely shocking. He gave us nothing all night til that dreadful penalty and it's the latest rubbish in a long line concerning him and City I'm afraid.

I don't remember us appealing for any penalties all night. Refs even up decisions all season- there is no point in worrying too much, Human error makes the game more interesting for me anyway.

I actually agree with most of what they're saying. I think we are performing at 110% and this division isn't as strong as it has been in the past. However, in saying that, we're still above one of the most average Palace teams I've ever seen. Palace fans make I laugh..... To be honest they're a team that lives in the shadow of much bigger and better London teams. They have this perception that because they're from London they should be better than us lowly rural clubs.

In regards to the whole ref issue. Well, I actually don't think he was that bad. If it had been a City player that had handballed on the lead up to the goal I think we would have gone crazy if he's blown up. Fair goal.

Byfield was pulled back. Soft or not he was pulled back. Fair pen.

The time wasting by Palace was what you'd expect from a team that was winning. We do it. The MINIMUM of four minutes had been played. However, the key word here is MINIMUM. Fair call.

Can I also say what a fool Warnock is. He just can't be for real. He's a steriotypical northerner. Everyone's against him, nobody loves him and he has a massive chip on his shoulder!!!

If Palace are one of the best clubs in this division I say we apply for relegation back to league one. Not so many long ball teams there.

RR

Archived