IGNORED

Seems That Warnock Isn't The Only Mentalist From Palace

Mickey Bells left foot

Keyboard warriors...where were they tonight??

Fair play to Palace they st up their stall well and contained us. However, their support is shocking I think Rotherham brought more for the last game of the season. Never liked them, not even a real London side............ Croydon FC.

well all i can say is if there sat at a computer typing s%$t like that then they must be top supporters cus i dunno about you but i know it don't take ten mins from end of the game to get back to london, and one more thing palace dreams are fiction look at the table that tells all the facts

so the dreamland your on about i don't think so

3RD in the leauge

well done lads

The BC fans have become accustomed to their diving, cheating and whining players conning the ref long before the last ten minutes.

Whats this all about then?

ohhh and also they call us dumb....

If you look at there fixtures, its a bloody tough run in, they may be lucky to get a playoff place

Hull home

Charlton away

Leicester away

Watford, home

Plymouth home

Cardiff away

Nowich home

Southampton away

Wolverhampton, home

Stoke away

Sheff Utd away

Bristol City home

I didn't know we play ourselves at home last game of the season!!!

Mentalist. Interesting word. I was called that on ebay yesterday. Over fake Chloe handbags. Don't ask.

Palace played their game. We didn't play ours.

BUT. I've said it before & I'll say it again.

As the late great Bill Shankley said: "Never underestimate the value of a home point."

2 points off top place. 13 games to go. 39 points up for grabs. 6 of them off the two clubs above us. The dream goes on.

Mentalist. Interesting word. I was called that on ebay yesterday. Over fake Chloe handbags. Don't ask.

Palace played their game. We didn't play ours.

BUT. I've said it before & I'll say it again.

As the late great Bill Shankley said: "Never underestimate the value of a home point."

2 points off top place. 13 games to go. 39 points up for grabs. 6 of them off the two clubs above us. The dream goes on.

Yup delighted we got a point from them,

Whats this alleged incident that their player punched on of ours I'm reading on their forum?

Archived