IGNORED

Basso's Save!

Timmis DK

:city: Why has no one mentioned Basso's save from that header that came from the corner in the 2nd half. I don't know names and times cos I'm drunk! But that was an AWESOME save... how the hell did he claw that away???????

That save was insanely good! :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe: :Believe:

NEVER SAY DIE! NEVER GIVE IN! WE ARE BRISTOL CITY!!!! :city:

Congratulations everybody! That was a great result! Let's keep fighting our way to the top! Come On!

Lee Johnson did really well tonight, we all put in a hard shift. Ivan needs to put in some work, but whatever, you cannot fault anyones commitment tonight! We played for our hearts out for the club tonight! We're tired, let's rest, and get our charges ready for the next time play ball! LETS HAVE IT!!!! :city:

turns out it wasnt a great save after all,

just seen the highlights it was a great clearance off the line for mcallister

Well I never Mr Ben BCFC12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940! I didn't see that in real time!

Good job Jamie Mac! Just goes to show what A GREAT TEAM DISPLAY! WOOOOOOOOOOO! ALRIGHT! My girlfriend has just got home! See you tomorrow sometime!

CITY! :city:

Archived