IGNORED

Fletcher Punch

Percy Parrot

Palace forum seem to think that Fletcher smacked one of our players after our goal during the celebrations. Anyone see this or record it? Apparently just after the goal as our players ran towards the Atyeo you can see him make contact with someone but the Palace fans seem unsure whether it was intentional or not. Have a feeling if it was then it'd have caused a huge fight so maybe not?

Anyone see it?

Palace forum seem to think that Fletcher smacked one of our players after our goal during the celebrations. Anyone see this or record it? Apparently just after the goal as our players ran towards the Atyeo you can see him make contact with someone but the Palace fans seem unsure whether it was intentional or not. Have a feeling if it was then it'd have caused a huge fight so maybe not?

Anyone see it?

Woudn't read to much into it this is coming from Palace fans....

the same fans who think we play ourselves last game of the season!!!

Be surprised if they finish in the top half of table TBH poor poor side

Anyone see it?

Videoed (yes call me old fashioned) the game and have watched the last ten minutes again ... Fletcher punches Byfield as he goes past him to celebrate with Boom Boom. Can see the intention in his face - nasty player made in his managers own image ...

Videoed (yes call me old fashioned) the game and have watched the last ten minutes again ... Fletcher punches Byfield as he goes past him to celebrate with Boom Boom. Can see the intention in his face - nasty player made in his managers own image ...

Sounds like a good reason to email a complaint to the FA to me.

Yes he does punch him if you can see it fairly clearly.

byfield turns to celebrate and there is a bit of a tangle the that palace #### lashes out

Anyone see it?

i saw it..his face was all contorted twisted like in frustration,didnt see the slap more of a hefty push..this was only for a split second but yes did see it..nice chap !! his way of congratulating you i spoze. :noexpression:

i saw it..his face was all contorted twisted like in frustration,didnt see the slap more of a hefty push..this was only for a split second but yes did see it..nice chap !! his way of congratulating you i spoze. :noexpression:

So did you watch all the game Phil...?

Did you want us to win....seriously....don't hide, tell us.

Archived