IGNORED

Warnock

simonwheeler

Just taken from the BBC Sport website:-

The penalty award was one of the softest I've ever seen and why the referee played over the four minutes at the end only he will know.

"I've tried to see him, but he refused. I have to be careful what I say because it could cost me a lot of money, but I'm very disappointed.

"You can plan for the opposition, but not the officials. I don't think we deserved that at the end and it's very frustrating."

WAS HE AT THE SAME GAME????

The penalty was bang on and the reason you numpty that the referee played 4 minutes at the end was down to your total time wasting tactics at every opportunity ie Their goalie insisting he had the RIGHT ball returned to him every time they got a goal kick, when he made substitutions the player coming off was always "conveniently" over by the Dolman (In Kuqi's case I think he was queuing for a burger!!!), etc, etc.

We should praise the ref who I thought had an excellent game and rid our game (Like numerous clubs have done previous) of total t***s like Warnock.

Also great effort to the boys for keeping going for the full NINETY FOUR minutes - KEEP THE FAITH

The penalty award was one of the softest I've ever seen and why the referee played over the four minutes at the end only he will know.

"I've tried to see him, but he refused. I have to be careful what I say because it could cost me a lot of money, but I'm very disappointed.

"You can plan for the opposition, but not the officials. I don't think we deserved that at the end and it's very frustrating."

The penalty was bang on and the reason you numpty that the referee played 4 minutes at the end was down to your total time wasting tactics at every opportunity ie Their goalie insisting he had the RIGHT ball returned to him every time they got a goal kick, when he made substitutions the player coming off was always "conveniently" over by the Dolman (In Kuqi's case I think he was queuing for a burger!!!), etc, etc.

We should praise the ref who I thought had an excellent game and rid our game (Like numerous clubs have done previous) of total t***s like Warnock.

Also great effort to the boys for keeping going for the full NINETY FOUR minutes - KEEP THE FAITH

He is a strange one for me is old Colin.

It's hard for me to dislike the guy totally because I see qualities in him that I admire and other things that makes him to be a total w a n k e r.

I admire-

His ability to get teams playing with a bit of passion. No way in hell would a Sheff Utd side under him be where they are now.

His bare faced honesty. If you or I had seen City suffer what Palace did last night and gone on tv we'd have given the same interview.

Too many managers these days hide behind "didn't see the incident" or the diplomacy games. Warnock's honesty reminds me a bit of Cloughie.

I dislike -

The way his teams play. It's hoofball - no other way to describe it, right out of the Watford school of Rollerball tactics.

His lack of diplomacy at times. Whilst his honesty is refreshing he also has to bear in mind he's a professional football manager. Strike a balance between the honesty and the diplomacy, hard to do I know.

To be fair, I don't see how you can think that was a penalty. We've been on the rough end of some decisions I know but **** me, I couldn't see how he gave that.

All credit to the boys though for digging in against an opposition determined to just come and thwart us.

Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the game last night(baby sitting duties while missus works), but if you think the above tirade is anything, you should have heard what he said to the sky cameras!! I actually thought he was doing panto, he could barely conceal his smirk, and it seemed that almost everything he said afterwards had been scripted(certainly heard EXACTLY the same thing from him last season - verbatim)

Poor Warnock, world against him and his poor players blah blah blah t o s s e r

What made me laugh was the way he was literally dragging his players away from shaking the refs hand after the final whistle. And then he started screaming at the goal keeper in front of the Atyeo.

Berk!

I'm still none the wiser as to what that was about?

Was it because the keeper had gone to remonstrate with the ref and he told them to leave it or was it because he'd shaken hands with the ref and he told them not to?!

Archived