IGNORED

Crazy Warnock Goes Ballistic: "the Referee's Atrocious!"

Blagdon red

a little harsh on Ivan Sproule in my book, he was largely invisable in attack, but he tracked back well and on one occasion ran the length of the pitch to make a tackle on the edge of our box when the oppo looked odds on for scoring.

The left side is an issue because I am a big fan of Bradley Orr, but he does not appear to work well with Ivan.

Some of the balls Ivan was given (by several players) to chase, a greyhound on speed would not of caught up with!!

Totally agree about Elliot, he is totally out of form and is the reason why we aren't dominating the midfield at the moment-time to rest him or is Skuse not dynamic enough in this league?

If Elliott's injured then Skuse must play-There is no point in the injury worsening and losing him for more games eventually-Skuse is a different player and won't get you a goal very often but he's a good defensive midfielder and he'll give Carel & Johnson more time to play-How must Skuse feel when he sees an injured player selected in front of him??

a little harsh on Ivan Sproule in my book, he was largely invisable in attack, but he tracked back well and on one occasion ran the length of the pitch to make a tackle on the edge of our box when the oppo looked odds on for scoring.

If we need a defender then we can play Wilson on the right wing-Goals & End product required and Scott Murray would be a handy sub for the last twenty minutes when we're chasing the game.

Some of the balls Ivan was given (by several players) to chase, a greyhound on speed would not of caught up with!!

Service to our front players is an issue however, Sproule could be as involved as McIndoe, at least-Both players need to get more assists and more goals for a team that's almost top.Those goals and assists would see us top!

Archived