IGNORED

Mccombe Salvages A Point For City

edson

Can you post the last bit on any and every Palace forum you can find please. I had no idea he was stopping his players from

shaking hands.Just when i don't think he can be any more of a t*** he does something like this.

It was hard to work out whether he was stopping them from shaking hands or stopping them from having a go at the ref. Knowing Warnock I assumed that he was stopping them from shaking hands.

On another note I thought it was a Basso save from the corner rather than a clearence off the line. Only saw it the once so could well be wrong as I was amazed that he had managed to save it.

It was hard to work out whether he was stopping them from shaking hands or stopping them from having a go at the ref. Knowing Warnock I assumed that he was stopping them from shaking hands.

On another note I thought it was a Basso save from the corner rather than a clearence off the line. Only saw it the once so could well be wrong as I was amazed that he had managed to save it.

It was definitely a header off the line by McAllister. They've shown it umpteen times on Sky Sports News this morning. I thought it was a save too at first.

The way Warnock laid into Speroni made it pretty clear to me that he was stopping the players from shaking hands rather than acting as peacemaker. I'd like to think I was wrong on that, but this is Warnock we're talking about, so I doubt it.

He was stopping them from having any contact with the ref. The footage shows him stopping him going into one on goalkeeper Julian Speroni just after he went up to the ref and spoke with him.

the "reporter" who wrote that article sounds a bit bitter if you ask me. I reckon he'd be knocking one out if one day Warnock decided to manage BC. then again he was probably one of the hundreds of BC fans who sang 'Warnock is a ######'.

He was stopping them from having any contact with the ref. The footage shows him stopping him going into one on goalkeeper Julian Speroni just after he went up to the ref and spoke with him.

the "reporter" who wrote that article sounds a bit bitter if you ask me. I reckon he'd be knocking one out if one day Warnock decided to manage BC. then again he was probably one of the hundreds of BC fans who sang 'Warnock is a ######'.

I am the "reporter" and you're wrong in your reckoning.

I am the "reporter" and you're wrong in your reckoning.

Then you are wrong. Then again I know where you're coming from - when Warnock was not Palace manager, I couldnt stand him either. then when he is your manager you realise he's just an honest bloke who's passionate about the club he manages and says what he thinks. Sure, he is biased at times but he's always straight up and calls a spade a spade.

Why would have have any axe to grind with the BC players? There's no reason, in fact he's openly praised your team and manager on several occasions from recollection. Last night's match had nothing in it to suggest that opinion should change.

He accused the referee of cheating, suggested the game would have continued until we scored and accused the ref of celebrating our goal.

That's pretty disrespectful and wrong on a number of levels.

He has indeed been complimentary about us, but to suggest we only got a point thanks to a referee who joined in the celebrations after our goal is plain absurd.

Palace's goal came about as a result of a handball. I don't hear our manager calling him a cheat and neither would I. He simply got it wrong because he didn't see it.

It happens, I accept it and move on.

This from today's Mirror:

Neil Warnock last night ordered his Palace players not to shake hands with referee Richard Beeby. A fuming Warnock launched a blistering attack on the official

Then you are wrong. Then again I know where you're coming from - when Warnock was not Palace manager, I couldnt stand him either. then when he is your manager you realise he's just an honest bloke who's passionate about the club he manages and says what he thinks. Sure, he is biased at times but he's always straight up and calls a spade a spade.

Changing your mind just because now he's in charge of your team is just double standards.

He's an A1 pr!ck regardless of what job he's in and that's made absolutely crystal clear by his behaviour - the cheating, the bias, the ranting, the bullshit he comes out with.

If BCFC appointed him I'd think the same, if he got us promoted to the Prem I'd think the same. Thankfully it won't happen.

Any Palace fan unhappy with last night's result or our goal has a cheek in my book considering the handball leading to the first goal and the continual timewasting over the whole game.

And btw, I used to like Palace after having pleasant memories of watching Wright and Bright against Liverpool in those cup semis. Now you're one of the few teams I despise, at least until that shit gets fired.

I suppose your're all happy to watch the rubbish he makes teams churn out week in week out so that speaks volumes to me.

He really is vile, check the "interview" from last night or any other night, no mention of us at all,

check his behaviour over the years, check his constant whining about refs and finally check what every other supporter in the

land will tell you about your manager...

Bitter? Bitter?? Put it this way matey if Warnock became manager at city I would stop going to watch. In fact i think i would

welcome Pulis back first. :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression: :noexpression:

Archived