IGNORED

Late Late Goals!

Big Red Rich

I know we've scored some late goals this season but last night was one of the latest ive seen for a while.

Last one I think that was 'that' late was Kingstonian in the FA Cup at home a few seasons ago, Tony Thorpe netting the equaliser.

How many other ones can you remember that seem to stretch the realms of possibility...................................

I know we've scored some late goals this season but last night was one of the latest ive seen for a while.

Last one I think that was 'that' late was Kingstonian in the FA Cup at home a few seasons ago, Tony Thorpe netting the equaliser.

... And we've never forgiven Graham Poll !!!

Good luck with the promotion push - it will be good to have top-flight football in the SW again.

Bob

(Ks supporter from Somerset).

mcCombe at cheltnam last season

That wasn't as late as last nights. I can remember having another chance in that game to win it! If that had gone in the stand might have fallen down! I don't think I've ever seen a goal as late as last night's. Byfield did score a late one against Coventry away this season but it didn't really mean anything.

That wasn't as late as last nights. I can remember having another chance in that game to win it! If that had gone in the stand might have fallen down! I don't think I've ever seen a goal as late as last night's. Byfield did score a late one against Coventry away this season but it didn't really mean anything.

My point exactly, we've experienced some late goals but last night there was barely time to kick off again before the whistle was blown, i.e last kick of the game. I think Mansfield was pretty close to the end, that was some game!

I can remember Peter Beadle netting an equaliser against luton, when i think tony thorpe come beack to the gate for the first time.(i think) That was in the dying seconds, when everyone was clambering down the dolman on the wooden seats,It was mayhem! That must be a few seasons ago now! seems a long bloody time anyway!

I can remember Peter Beadle netting an equaliser against luton, when i think tony thorpe come beack to the gate for the first time.(i think) That was in the dying seconds, when everyone was clambering down the dolman on the wooden seats,It was mayhem! That must be a few seasons ago now! seems a long bloody time anyway!

Yes I remember that one, that was a very late one.

Byfield vs Watford away in december??

Didnt think that goal was pratically the last kick of the game though? :grr:

That one sticks out to me also, think it was something stupid like 6 minutes added on and we needed all of them.

Archived