IGNORED

George The Forty Foot St George In The East End

cider head

Everyone should buy a "Forza Eastend " badge. One day the club will promote the East End brand????????????????????

Seems to me the opportunity is there to really push and sell the East End as a brand but also there are four thousand fans in the Atyeo to do similar with. Several thousand special Atyeo scarves at cost price maybe for a particular game organised by the club. Huge banner of John Atyeo .......something.

The club shop really is not that inspiring when you look around it.

Seems to me the opportunity is there to really push and sell the East End as a brand but also there are four thousand fans in the Atyeo to do similar with. Several thousand special Atyeo scarves at cost price maybe for a particular game organised by the club. Huge banner of John Atyeo .......something.

The club shop really is not that inspiring when you look around it.

sounds good to me.

Cardiff away would be awesome :englandflag:

Yeah, i could really see them allowing that!!! The welsh coppers would rip it up given the chance, and too much money has been spent on it for that!!

Which reminds me, don't forget to contribute if you see the collection buckets. The more money raised to more chance of getting other massive flags made up ready for the premiership!!!!!!

Just an idea for a future flag, maybe a brother (or sister) for George...

A flag that we could all sign.

Pay money to have a huge flag with your name on, a bit like the brick idea but better! It could go to away games, when possible, and you'd feel like you were there doing 'your bit' even if you couldn't make the game. Better keep it away from our other secret weapons, the candles, though!

Truly the 12th man!!!

Pay money to have a huge flag with your name on, a bit like the brick idea but better! It could go to away games, when possible, and you'd feel like you were there doing 'your bit' even if you couldn't make the game. Better keep it away from our other secret weapons, the candles, though!

Truly the 12th man!!!

sounds good to me

To replicate that St George which is over forty feet wide by twenty five feet plus with very large lettering [its 3 four feet high] would be up to £1500. Add a design and then the cost is £1500 - £2000. by cameron balloons.

So if everyone attending on Sat donates 10p we`ve cracked it :yes: from little acorns

So if everyone attending on Sat donates 10p we`ve cracked it :yes: from little acorns

And if they all donated a quid..........

The ATYEO stand should have a giant flag with the piccie of the great man arms aloft just after he'd scored.Print on the words, The ATYEO STAND BS3, and jobs a good un!!!

It would have to impress opposition fans and players alike if it was unfurled as the teams came out!!

With GEORGE in the EAST END, the DOLMAN would have to get involved as well!!!

Sounds like a great idea, surely must be worth a quid of anyones money?? I'm in, anything to raise the atmosphere in the Atyeo. How would we go about setting up collection buckets etc? Do we need to contact the club and get permission?? If anyone is willing to work on this idea then either contact through the thread or PM me surely we can work something out. Cider Head, any idea how long it takes to produce something like this from the point of order??

In the mean time, when is George likely to make another appearance??? The Plymouth game is not far off, if we had George in the EE possibly out for slightly longer pre kick off and the day was nominated as a scarf day to turn the rest of the ground into a sea of red, with drink up ye cider, one for the bristol city and anyother songs to try and create a kop like atmosphere?? Any ideas??

Sounds like a great idea, surely must be worth a quid of anyones money?? I'm in, anything to raise the atmosphere in the Atyeo. How would we go about setting up collection buckets etc? Do we need to contact the club and get permission?? If anyone is willing to work on this idea then either contact through the thread or PM me surely we can work something out. Cider Head, any idea how long it takes to produce something like this from the point of order??

In the mean time, when is George likely to make another appearance??? The Plymouth game is not far off, if we had George in the EE possibly out for slightly longer pre kick off and the day was nominated as a scarf day to turn the rest of the ground into a sea of red, with drink up ye cider, one for the bristol city and anyother songs to try and create a kop like atmosphere?? Any ideas??

I will look in to the time scale but George will be out for hull and watford.

But these flags can be done for all the stands not just the EE if the effort is put in.

As i said, i would love it if even a little bit of the enthusiasm shown by the EE could be carried around the ground. I grew up in the EE only don't go in there now due to the person i go to games with not being able to stand through the whole game. Any info ould be great.

Anyone else in the Atyeo interested in our own flag??

Truly the 12th man!!!

Hows about a giant circular Forza Eastend badge/flag. Is that technically possible/ financially viable North Street?

Archived