IGNORED

Brian Tinnion

Chris_Ray

anybody care to give a summary of the interview for people in wrok who are unable to listen to it?

OK I'll give it a go.....

Interviewer asked firstly why Tins thinks City have done so well this season - Tins believes its the impetus from last years promotion, the belief and confidence.

Tins was then asked if he thinks its too early for City to get into the Premier League - he said he thought not - City need to get there firstly and enjoy the ride if they do. Its not too early for anyone, especially with the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal coming to Ashton Gate.

He's then asked if its an issue to go straight back down - he said not at all - enjoy the success etc....

Then asked what he thinks of G.J - said he's doing a fantastic job...has had to be careful as to whom he brings in so as not to upset the winning squad.

Interviewer goes onto ask about the squad....not well known - Tins says the players that have stood out have been Marv, Basso (with some great saves) and Carey (Tins then says - who I brought back to the club on a free transfer...!!!).

They then go on to chat about what he's now doing in Spain - starts talking about training schedules and how much they train - unfortunately the phone went then and I lost the rest of it - but from City's side, thats the main crux of it....hope this helps for all you workers out there.

Guest zider_head

Great to hear from him sound like he is enjoying life, might be worth having on side, shame the interview is poor sound quality and the interviwer isnt the best, but still a nice find

fair play to him. You should try and listen to this if you can.

the bit at the end of this reveals the most - admits Management was just too difficult for him, came too early for him and he was in a position when it was offered he couldnt turn it down. Happy and settled in his football academy in spain and wouldnt want to come back to management in a hurry.

Very constructive, and supportive of City as of course you would expect.

He was is and should always be regarded as a true City legend, irrespective of his short time as manager.

fair play to him. You should try and listen to this if you can.

the bit at the end of this reveals the most - admits Management was just too difficult for him, came too early for him and he was in a position when it was offered he couldnt turn it down. Happy and settled in his football academy in spain and wouldnt want to come back to management in a hurry.

Very constructive, and supportive of City as of course you would expect.

He was is and should always be regarded as a true City legend, irrespective of his short time as manager.

Agreed.

I haven't watched it yet but I have nothing but good things to say about Tins. He should never have been offered the job so early.

Archived