IGNORED

My Vision Of Hell

Will Rollason

Vision of hell? Table at the end of the season with a top three of Sjoke, Wooshford, and Palarse all getting promoted, justifying their non-football as the way forward and encouraging others to follow suit.

Chill out. West Brom, Us and Ipswich via the pray-offs thus encouraging more teams to turn up and try and play a bit of football.

Pah, being tied down with Sarah B writhing all over my face is worse

Good god, that's just disturbing. :blink:

Seeing Pulis lift the Championship trophy would be pretty bad.

There's one that's just from the land of make believe - Rovers lifting the cup in front of 35,000 diehard* fans at Wembley

*5,000 diehard & 30,000 hangers-on.

Good god, that's just disturbing. :blink:

Seeing Pulis lift the Championship trophy would be pretty bad.

There's one that's just from the land of make believe - Rovers lifting the cup in front of 35,000 diehard* fans at Wembley

*5,000 diehard & 30,000 hangers-on.

I can picture it now, mini buses hired from the council for the trip. Dad and Uncle Terry in the front with 5 pikey kids, Mum and her Sisters in the middle making sandwiches for the day, Great Auntie Nora strapped to her life support machine in the back. Tattered 1990 Leyland DAF final flags billowing from the windows.

scrumpy the chicken,only you could come out with somthing like that

ok, How about a giant chav mascot, complete with burburry and stone island, called Wayne the ASBO who throws coins into the

crowd and postures in front of the away fans??

whatcha think ( i bin in the pub at dinner time mind...)...

Archived