IGNORED

Another Promotion Contender Looking To Stengthen Their Attacking Options...

formerly known as ivan

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3172893,00.html

as pleased as i am with Dele's contribution to the team since joining, i don't see why we cant bring in another striker on loan.

monday showed again that we are really lacking in the final 3rd and this, if anything, will be our undoing come the end of the season.

we have the weakest forward line out of all the teams looking for promotion, so why not make a move for someone like nugent.

as pleased as i am with Dele's contribution to the team since joining, i don't see why we cant bring in another striker on loan.

monday showed again that we are really lacking in the final 3rd and this, if anything, will be our undoing come the end of the season.

we have the weakest forward line out of all the teams looking for promotion, so why not make a move for someone like nugent.

Ipswich are also looking at David Healy according to that article.

Mind you Formerly, our two top scouts Cloak and Dagger may have already established contact with those assets, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

I reckon that its unlikely that City will recruit any loanees before the window closes, but it'll be a crying shame with the prize that's up for grabs.

And as for trotting out the dressing room harmony excuse to preclude any candidates, how do other teams manage?

Knowing that I will get a response like "you live in Canada what do you know" plus criticized for moaning, I absolutely agree with you. There is no complaint from me on existing players work rates but the consistent striker options arent working and havent done for a while. I don't know if it is our style of play but we seem to have the chances but cant finish them.

Knowing that I will get a response like "you live in Canada what do you know" plus criticized for moaning, I absolutely agree with you. There is no complaint from me on existing players work rates but the consistent striker options arent working and havent done for a while. I don't know if it is our style of play but we seem to have the chances but cant finish them.

certainly not a moan. our current team have done wonders to get where they are, but if there is a chance to improve to forward line, why not take it!

Ipswich are also looking at David Healy according to that article.

Mind you Formerly, our two top scouts Cloak and Dagger may have already established contact with those assets, although I wouldn't hold my breath.

I reckon that its unlikely that City will recruit any loanees before the window closes, but it'll be a crying shame with the prize that's up for grabs.

And as for trotting out the dressing room harmony excuse to preclude any candidates, how do other teams manage?

I would love David Healy here. Theres also a great song the Ulstermen sing about him also

You live in Canada what do you know?

Plus stop moaning,

:whistle2:

I reckon that its unlikely that City will recruit any loanees before the window closes,

City sign Carle and Adebola and both become immediate fixtures in the team.

So how does this affect dressing room harmony, particularly for the likes of Noble, Skuse, Trundle and Byfield who are all displaced from the team or even the bench. :dunno:

Is it good for morale that 2 new players come in and straightaway have a run of games that has been denied to others including the likes of Jevons who was removed from the happy dressing room without ever getting a chance?

Dressing room harmony is potentially affected every time a player leaves, is injured, or goes out on loan and the dynamics of the team change all the time.

The important thing is that any newcomers generally fit in personality wise and no bad apples are acquired purely in the hope of short term success.

The squad has evolved hugely this season and must continue doing so as our league position and increased ambition demands - GJ has already shown himself to be ruthless to take the club forward and needs to be again to get the striker we are still clearly lacking. That's if he's decided it's not a good idea to give Trundle a run alongside Adebola first... :whistle:

Surely though if any new player is of the quality of Nugent who may make all the difference, make the players lives on the pitch easier, and make achieving their shared goal that much more attainable, they're going to absolutely love him and welcome him with open arms.

In which case, with the addition of the right player, dressing room harmony could only be enhanced.

If Ipswich have a chance of getting Nugent then surely we would have a better chance if we made an approach. He would enhance our squad somewhat. I'm sure the other players wouldn't mind if he came in and fired us to promotion and them all to a promotion bonus.

Archived