IGNORED

Daft.

old spot

....that ALL CITY fans going to the land of the roundabout tomorrow (Sorry today) acts incredibly DAFT :sub::)

Mildly silly just will not do!

At this time of year especialy we must think of our lord J.C. :sub:

Yes that great CITY fan John Cleese. I am sure his lordship of the funny walk would approve of the MARRIGOLDS to swindle campaign, therefore i urge all true believers to honour the great man with a day of pure DAFTNESS at the home of the daftest road layout in the world :sub:

COME ON YOU CIDEREDS......I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! :laugh::D:(:(;):sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

How about walking into the ground doing the walk that he did in "The Germans" episode of Fawlty Towers

Or even to the ground. :sub: No bad idea, don't think the knee could take it :sub:

Still could be good on the bank when we score :sub::sub::):laugh:

....that ALL CITY fans going to the land of the roundabout tomorrow (Sorry today) acts incredibly DAFT :sub::)

Mildly silly just will not do!

At this time of year especialy we must think of our lord J.C. :sub:

Yes that great CITY fan John Cleese. I am sure his lordship of the funny walk would approve of the MARRIGOLDS to swindle campaign, therefore i urge all true believers to honour the great man with a day of pure DAFTNESS at the home of the daftest road layout in the world :sub:

COME ON YOU CIDEREDS......I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! :laugh::D:(:(;):sub::sub::sub::sub::sub:

yeah go for it :sub::sub::sub::sub:

IMAG0003.GIF

Guest Pjj171086
Come on Shi!ty - show us what you're made of then

I predict 4-0 Swindon

Ha Ha Ha - Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :sub:

You're a witty lot in Swindon aren't you !!! :@

"Shi!ty" - Never heard that one before !!! :sub:

You wrote the prediction wrong !

"I predict City 4-0 Swindon" :sub::):sub:

Archived