IGNORED

Don't Sign Him

freezer

I see that Vennegor of Hesselink has scored for Celtic tonight.

Well done that man but jeez what a surname, god forbid that he should ever get transferred to Bristol City. We struggle with names such as Showunmi big time, imagine the outcry from the 'Megastore' (no changing rooms) when the parents queue up with a bank loan to get the kids shirts printed up. Nightmare, would they require shoulder extensions?

I can hear it now......... OH VENNEGOR OF HESSELINK, OH VENNEGOR OF HESSELINK.

Keep it simple eh, please don't sign him, ever.

Well done that man but jeez what a surname, god forbid that he should ever get transferred to Bristol City. We struggle with names such as Showunmi big time, imagine the outcry from the 'Megastore' (no changing rooms) when the parents queue up with a bank loan to get the kids shirts printed up. Nightmare, would they require shoulder extensions?

i think your trying to get us to sign a striker, have'nt heard that in a while joking but yeah i saw sumit on sky that it would cost more 2 print his name on the shirt than the shirt itself

We'd need to sign some bloke called salt to play alongside him. And I can't find anyone - so we're safe!

i think your trying to get us to sign a striker, have'nt heard that in a while joking but yeah i saw sumit on sky that it would cost more 2 print his name on the shirt than the shirt itself
I think it will cost more to have his name printed on a shirt than for us to buy him.

JUST SHORTEN IT TO VEN OF HES :innocent06:

Archived