IGNORED

We Won't Need This But I'm Asking For A Friend

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Around march/april/may I am naturally swamped with offers of wrok. Uncle will you do the fa cup draw, uncle what about the Champions league, uncle can you fill in for Gary Crisps or maybe captain Scarlett on Match of the Day?

I would like to get some gardening in you know!

Now the final (West Brom against Watford, two teams playing 90 minutes through bitter angry tears) is May 24th. I have arranged an appointment for my 'trouble' then. Affliction to be deceided. No doubt they will want my expertise in the two other games.

So I can bugger off to the beach like everyone else to sleep off the cider hangover from the promotion party, when are the first games planned?

'Hello uncle its Des from Sultana Sport...helo? Hello uncle?

Around march/april/may I am naturally swamped with offers of wrok. Uncle will you do the fa cup draw, uncle what about the Champions league, uncle can you fill in for Gary Crisps or maybe captain Scarlett on Match of the Day?

I would like to get some gardening in you know!

Now the final (West Brom against Watford, two teams playing 90 minutes through bitter angry tears) is May 24th. I have arranged an appointment for my 'trouble' then. Affliction to be deceided. No doubt they will want my expertise in the two other games.

So I can bugger off to the beach like everyone else to sleep off the cider hangover from the promotion party, when are the first games planned?

'Hello uncle its Des from Sultana Sport...helo? Hello uncle?

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry855732

Guest MaloneFM

Why hello young Joey!

Must be half term. Behave yourself know, no more adventures with collies and lighter fluid. Or its out of the cubswith you.

Does one hear correctly that young Dolls is an expert at holding semis? Does this mean it will be in Cleefthan?

Archived