IGNORED

Scudamore

Tim S

Most of us City fans know that Premier League Cheif Exec Richard Scudamore is a City fan, but he has now been outed to the nation for those that didnt know!

Apparantly he would rather see City in the Premier League than England win the world cup - I wonder if he has thought about what global City he would like to see us play in if his crazy idea went ahead - and if we were in the prem of course!

Anyway - the reason for this post - the BBC have done a review of him.....

Richard Scudamore

Most of us City fans know that Premier League Cheif Exec Richard Scudamore is a City fan, but he has now been outed to the nation for those that didnt know!

Apparantly he would rather see City in the Premier League than England win the world cup - I wonder if he has thought about what global City he would like to see us play in if his crazy idea went ahead - and if we were in the prem of course!

Anyway - the reason for this post - the BBC have done a review of him.....

Richard Scudamore

Oh yeah.... one more thing to add.....

IF city get promoted to the preiership, a friend asked me if this could ultimately, and very ironically be his downfall? Becuase, if he is still heavily under the spotlight when we go up (whenever that may be!) - could some people argue that him being such a big Bristol City fan and being the Chief Exec of the Premier League, it might be considered a conflict of interest????

I very much doubt it would ever be an issue, but might be worth a thought????

Maybe it's part of a cunning plan to get us into the top flight. He creates interest in a World League, the top half dozen clubs bugger off to play in it, leaving a few vacancies in the Premier League which means that you need to finish in the top 10 in the CCC to get promoted.

thing is, he wasn't banking on GJ getting us there so soon!!

Guest MaloneFM

I am Mystic Rog. Look inot my crystal balls. I see some letters...and a number...its PL1 and PL2.

To get into Premier League 2 you need to satisfy certain criteria. Or grease a few palms.

This is the chance to shake off the Football League once and for all. The League Cup will be the Football league cup with only (in old money) 3rd 4th and the top non league clubs taking part. There will be no participation from the PL1 and PL2 clubs. They will be taking part in the fa cup and league games as per. An inagural trophy may be offered but no place in Europe. The seeded PL1 clubs will do this one game abroad stuff once FIFA have got the pound of flesh and Barcelona have stopped whining.

Eventually it will be replaced by the British League 1 with Rangers and Celtic. If the market can bear it the introduction of the European League will soon follow.

WHOOOO...I am mystic Rog...look into my baggy eyes....WHOOOO!

Guest MaloneFM

I'm playing devils advocaat again.

Why should he get the sack? Its his job to make as much money as he can for the fa. As far as I can see that isn't a sackable offence is it?

I'm playing devils advocaat again.

Why should he get the sack? Its his job to make as much money as he can for the fa. As far as I can see that isn't a sackable offence is it?

Exactly uncle Rog.....and if the extra dosh doesn't come from Johnny Foreigner's pocket then it will have to come from ours.......

which is why I don't really understand peoples problems with the additional game idea?

As you say.....P1 & P2 & Euro lEAGUE is coming ....if we want it or not

I am Mystic Rog. Look inot my crystal balls. I see some letters...and a number...its PL1 and PL2.

To get into Premier League 2 you need to satisfy certain criteria. Or grease a few palms.

This is the chance to shake off the Football League once and for all. The League Cup will be the Football league cup with only (in old money) 3rd 4th and the top non league clubs taking part. There will be no participation from the PL1 and PL2 clubs. They will be taking part in the fa cup and league games as per. An inagural trophy may be offered but no place in Europe. The seeded PL1 clubs will do this one game abroad stuff once FIFA have got the pound of flesh and Barcelona have stopped whining.

Eventually it will be replaced by the British League 1 with Rangers and Celtic. If the market can bear it the introduction of the European League will soon follow.

WHOOOO...I am mystic Rog...look into my baggy eyes....WHOOOO!

Wouldnt be the league cup then would it?

There will never be a European league replacing the premier league, don't be so silly

The extra one game will never happen, too many people oppose it, i.e. Sepp Blatter

People always seem to want to moan about something,

Exactly uncle Rog.....and if the extra dosh doesn't come from Johnny Foreigner's pocket then it will have to come from ours.......

which is why I don't really understand peoples problems with the additional game idea?

As you say.....P1 & P2 & Euro lEAGUE is coming ....if we want it or not

No, the extra cash isn't there from supporters or abroad is it. We are at the peak of pricing now and that is why the premier league have tried to look elsewhere to make more money, and they know the supporters haven't got it, look at the way attendances are going. Forget about Man Utd, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea because they have a huge fanbase to fall back on and they will always sell out no matter what the price.

And the Premier League are getting a lot of knock backs from other FA's abroad who are trying to develop their own game, they wont be jeopardising the growth in their leagues so an English club can make money from the people they are trying to entice themselves.

Archived