IGNORED

Nick Carle - Badgeless!

Steve Watts

Gotta say i hadn't noticed this until i read LC's blog on the official site just now....but Nick Carle doesn't have a badge on his shirt at all. I just watched some of the recent highlights, and this is true!

Louis didn't have an answer for this....anyone else care to elaborate?!?

The suggestion of runners nipple did have me sniggering childishly!

He seems to not wear one in the first half and change to a shirt with one on in the second. That's certainly what he did against Palace and he did it in the home game against Blackpool too. Perhaps he can only take 45 minutes of nipple rubbage:

carleshirt.jpg

He seems to not wear one in the first half and change to a shirt with one on in the second. That's certainly what he did against Palace and he did it in the home game against Blackpool too. Perhaps he can only take 45 minutes of nipple rubbage:

carleshirt.jpg

Much like how McIndoe wears a short sleeve shirt in the first half and long sleeved in second half... or is it the other way round...

My God people,

I hadn't noticed any of the above, perhaps I just go to AG to watch football, not watch an episode of The Clothes Show

I hadn't noticed it either.

I did notice Carle had a long sleeved top on but not really beyond that.

Is a bit bizarre the no badge thing. Maybe its superstition?

On that (completely unrelated) - did you know that Jack Russell the old Gloucs wicketkeeper never went home the same way twice?

Just thought I'd share that, I learnt it the other day and had it confirmed by a bloke who used to play.

Back on topic - Carle can go out with no badge, one sock and a pair of women's pants if he wants, if he plays well its fine by me.

My God people,

I hadn't noticed any of the above, perhaps I just go to AG to watch football, not watch an episode of The Clothes Show

An episode of the clothes show, hardly. All people are saying is that whilst watching the game at AG it has been noticed that Nick Carle shirt sometimes doesn't have a badge.

An episode of the clothes show, hardly. All people are saying is that whilst watching the game at AG it has been noticed that Nick Carle shirt sometimes doesn't have a badge.

No you're right, was actually being a tad sarcastic, but next home match I am going to start counting the seagulls on top of the Dolman......

The bl***y thing is now on ebay from bcfc !

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1251514,00.html

quite, it makes you wonder what BCFC officials ARE aware about when you read the official line:

"Club officials were oblivious to the fact that the Australian midfielder was playing in the shirt, until a fan e-mailed the club"

with any luck they might be oblivious when I send my season ticket renewal without a cheque with it (but I kinda doubt it!)

Bloody expensive it is too. Up to £103 already with just under a week to go!

Now up to £225!, and a long time to go.

I know it is sort of unique, but does anyone know how much other signed city shirts have gone for on ebay?

Without being rude, Nick Carle is hardly a legend at the club(yet) in the mould of Bob Taylor or Jacki.

I still believe that the club would make more out of raffles than they would auctions.

Auctions only cater for the rich City fan.

That is very true. Even say the shirt goes for £300, it would be hard to believe that more than 300 of us wouldn't chip in a quid to buy a raffle ticket on a matchday.

Sign of the times I guess with electronic this and that, just have to wait until ebay launch e-raffle.

Does anyone wonder why the club bother with these auctions period?

I doubt if £300 is going to set the world alite at AG, or recent auctions bordering on the £100.

Archived