IGNORED

Ticket Office Useless

Mrdc

Brought two tickets over the phone on Monday for the Colchester game as at yesterdays posts, they had still not arrived.

Phoned up the ticket office who said they were sent out Tuesday and basically accused me of lieing and that there was nothing they could do to help as if they were lost in the post its not their fault and the buggers have taken £40 out of my bank account .

They told me I can still watch the Colchester game as its pay on the day.

Anybody got any ideas on what to do?, I am a season ticket holder and have no interest in pulling a fast one.

Brought two tickets over the phone on Monday for the Colchester game as at yesterdays posts, they had still not arrived.

Phoned up the ticket office who said they were sent out Tuesday and basically accused me of lieing and that there was nothing they could do to help as if they were lost in the post its not their fault and the buggers have taken £40 out of my bank account .

Anybody got any ideas on what to do?, I am a season ticket holder and have no interest in pulling a fast one.

I had an issue last year with tickets to Oldham.

I ordered 2 in the post and they never turned up, seeing as I live in Wimbledon I often order by mail.

I spoke to a pretty decent girl the second time I called who got the manager to refund the ticket on my card and I paid on the day.

Maybe it's luck who you get?

I think it was a combination I had a pretty long record of ordering with the club and also I was firm but polite (not yelling, calling them all **** as I've heard before).

Maybe give a second call mate?

• SC&T Board Members

Call and ask for Jayne Maggs, the ticket office manager.

I'm surprised, however, that they agreed to send you tickets in the post, as I didn't think they were doing so for Colchester for the very reason that you describe, i.e. if they went astray, Colchester had already notified City that they would not be able / willing to provide any replacements.

I'm sure Jayne will help you if she can, but her hands may be tied on this occasion by Colchester's intransigent stance on replacements.

Have just phoned them and they are now saying that they were not sending the tickets out....

So I have to dash down to Ashton Gate during my lunch break.

Had enough stress this week with my computer blowing up, mobile phone going wrong and work as well.

We had best win tomorrow or it could send me over the edge.

Archived