IGNORED

Stoke Or Saints

LongwellRed

Help me out ! I'm skint and can't afford both of these away days...

Southampton is closer and there wil probably be more city fans going, but Stoke on 19th April could surely be the biggest away game importance wise for years ! Plus I hate them more than the south coasters...Actually think i've just answered my own question ! Surely we should be looking at taking 3000 up there at least. :unsure:

Southampton is closer and there wil probably be more city fans going, but Stoke on 19th April could surely be the biggest away game importance wise for years ! Plus I hate them more than the south coasters...Actually think i've just answered my own question ! Surely we should be looking at taking 3000 up there at least. :unsure:

I'm doing both as well but for me the atmosphere will be electric at Stoke.

I'm doing both as well but for me the atmosphere will be electric at Stoke.

Hope so, would hate to be up there and then the city fans be 'flat' like they have been for other big away days this season..Commeth the hour, commeth the city fan that stands up for the whole game and gives our boys some backing as i'm sure the stokies wil be right up for it - sorry i know i'm looking too far ahead here..

Both easy on the train too. Southampton will be £24 TOPS (even if you pay at the station on the day) and you can buy cheap advance stoke ones now!

how much 4 stokes train tickets and any one got good site to buy online

got a feeling its going to go to the wire for automatic top 2 WBA and bcfc on last day

COME ON YOU RED'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :englandsmile4wf:

i definitely going to the last 4 away games but i not sure whether to go to leicester or charlton. since the start of the season i wanted to go to both of these although I'm not a big fan of away night games due to the time in which i get back. Although i enjoy night games at home.

any thoughts on charlton or leicester?

I worry that there will be a bunch of braindead neanderthals going to Southampton just to cause trouble...it happens whenever we have a big following away from home. Stoke is further and there is unlikely to be such a problem...

Although Stoke and City have a past?

Hopefully they wont go to either, so that it can be a quality atmosphere without the trouble.

I worry that there will be a bunch of braindead neanderthals going to Southampton just to cause trouble...it happens whenever we have a big following away from home. Stoke is further and there is unlikely to be such a problem...

Stoke v City = guaranteed trouble everytime.

I should of thought along with the likes of Wolves,Plymouth and the London matches Stoke would of been one of the first matches on the 'hoolies' list. Espeically when you consider it has the added spice of being between promotion contenders!

I missed Colchester yesterday as Ive been there so many times, it's a shite jouney and a crap ground to boot.

Stoke and Southampton away are musts for me.

Stoke is more likely to be a problem IMO. Their lot are some of the very worst in the country, and anyone who goes looking for trouble there will almost certainly find it.

Same goes for Sheff Utd, on a slightly lesser scale.

Guess there's your answer. Travel to southampton, tv for stoke.

Archived