IGNORED

Colchester Vs City

Rocky

Am a little bit annoyed we are unchanged - I felt we should have seen at least one or maybe two adjustments from Monday. I would have liked to have seen maybe Byfield start upfront alongside Adebola instead of sticking with one up front and the one in behind.

As for Trundle not even being on the bench.... well I hope he is injured or ill because even though he hasnt been scoring many goals I feel he does bring something to the team.... plus he CAN score goals so to leave him out is crazy - especially when we are not exactly overflowing with strikers at the mo!!!

If we win 5-0 then I shall eat my words! But If we loose or scrape a draw then I wont be happy.

Am a little bit annoyed we are unchanged - I felt we should have seen at least one or maybe two adjustments from Monday. I would have liked to have seen maybe Byfield start upfront alongside Adebola instead of sticking with one up front and the one in behind.

As for Trundle not even being on the bench.... well I hope he is injured or ill because even though he hasnt been scoring many goals I feel he does bring something to the team.... plus he CAN score goals so to leave him out is crazy - especially when we are not exactly overflowing with strikers at the mo!!!

If we win 5-0 then I shall eat my words! But If we loose or scrape a draw then I wont be happy.

CAN score goals? Not at Championship level he can't!! Anyway, I'm sure GJ will pick the team with your happiness in mind next time out!!!

Archived