IGNORED

Noble, Keogh And Bridges.

Rednready

I hate loose ends so I ask the forum about the following players.

Keogh, just 21 with his contract up at seasons end. Is he just going to be sitting sround in reserves, then wave good bye.

Noble, same as Keogh. However he may get a few runs from the bench, then bye bye ?

Ribiero, with Orr out for two matches, will GJ finally give Ribiero his opportunity.

Bridges, just back from Australia, went straight into the Hull City squad. Was on the bench. If he comes on against City, will he get a good reception ?

Artus coming to the end of his first pro contract, yet to start with the first team. Will be 20 next season, is he any closer to a start or will GJ release him ?

Who was in GJ's "fat club", its easy to get loose in the off season, but its nearly March. We have diet and fitness trainers, so its their duty to work with " fat club " players. Who were they, not just hate answers, does anyone know ?

What are you all drinking at this time of night ???

Keogh, just 21 with his contract up at seasons end. Is he just going to be sitting sround in reserves, then wave good bye.

Noble, same as Keogh. However he may get a few runs from the bench, then bye bye ?

Ribiero, with Orr out for two matches, will GJ finally give Ribiero his opportunity.

Bridges, just back from Australia, went straight into the Hull City squad. Was on the bench. If he comes on against City, will he get a good reception ?

Artus coming to the end of his first pro contract, yet to start with the first team. Will be 20 next season, is he any closer to a start or will GJ release him ?

Who was in GJ's "fat club", its easy to get loose in the off season, but its nearly March. We have diet and fitness trainers, so its their duty to work with " fat club " players. Who were they, not just hate answers, does anyone know ?

personally i like keogh and noble but believe them to be the members of fat club. recon keoghs out, maybe noble has a chance but he may not fancy it after being further down the pecking order with carle being brought in.

if carle gets injurged or suspended will GJ stay with 4-4-1-1 or go to 4-4-2. that should tell us if noble has a future...

i know people have seen ribiero in youth / reserve matches but we have to trust super gary on this one. its a differnt level and a bigger responsibility when were at this end of the table. one mistake could effectivly cost us promotion. its good for the manager to talk a young player up and say hes close, it may give him that little bit extra.

bridges did nothing to deserve a good resception, and nothing to deserve a bad resception. there was a some what dubious injury when walking his dog though...

blackcurrent.

Archived