IGNORED

Anybody Want A Signed Scarf/shirt?

redsince82

At last!!!! i have just collected the signed scarf and signed shirt that i have been promising you lot for ages!!

For those who have been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks, i will be carrying/wearing a signed BCFC scarf, all the way round the 26.2 mile course, of the london marathon. To be in with a chance of owning this truly unique piece of merchandise, just click on www.justgiving.com/nikwilliams1 leave a donation (i think the minimum is £2.00) and your details will go into the draw. After the marathon, (on april 13th) one lucky fan will have thier name drawn and will get the scarf (signed by the team that is taking us to the Prem!)

The signed shirt will be going on to Ebay very soon, so get ready for a bidding war!!!

ALL donations AND bids are going toward The Meningitis Trust, so no personal gain for me at all, i just get to keep all of the blisters!!!!

Good luck everybody

Nik

At last!!!! i have just collected the signed scarf and signed shirt that i have been promising you lot for ages!!

For those who have been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks, i will be carrying/wearing a signed BCFC scarf, all the way round the 26.2 mile course, of the london marathon. To be in with a chance of owning this truly unique piece of merchandise, just click on www.justgiving.com/nikwilliams1 leave a donation (i think the minimum is £2.00) and your details will go into the draw. After the marathon, (on april 13th) one lucky fan will have thier name drawn and will get the scarf (signed by the team that is taking us to the Prem!)

The signed shirt will be going on to Ebay very soon, so get ready for a bidding war!!!

ALL donations AND bids are going toward The Meningitis Trust, so no personal gain for me at all, i just get to keep all of the blisters!!!!

Good luck everybody

Nik

BUMP

Archived