IGNORED

Anybody Want A Signed Scarf/shirt?

redsince82

At last!!!! i have just collected the signed scarf and signed shirt that i have been promising you lot for ages!!

For those who have been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks, i will be carrying/wearing a signed BCFC scarf, all the way round the 26.2 mile course, of the london marathon. To be in with a chance of owning this truly unique piece of merchandise, just click on www.justgiving.com/nikwilliams1 leave a donation (i think the minimum is £2.00) and your details will go into the draw. After the marathon, (on april 13th) one lucky fan will have thier name drawn and will get the scarf (signed by the team that is taking us to the Prem!)

The signed shirt will be going on to Ebay very soon, so get ready for a bidding war!!!

ALL donations AND bids are going toward The Meningitis Trust, so no personal gain for me at all, i just get to keep all of the blisters!!!!

Good luck everybody

Nik

At last!!!! i have just collected the signed scarf and signed shirt that i have been promising you lot for ages!!

For those who have been living under a rock for the past couple of weeks, i will be carrying/wearing a signed BCFC scarf, all the way round the 26.2 mile course, of the london marathon. To be in with a chance of owning this truly unique piece of merchandise, just click on www.justgiving.com/nikwilliams1 leave a donation (i think the minimum is £2.00) and your details will go into the draw. After the marathon, (on april 13th) one lucky fan will have thier name drawn and will get the scarf (signed by the team that is taking us to the Prem!)

The signed shirt will be going on to Ebay very soon, so get ready for a bidding war!!!

ALL donations AND bids are going toward The Meningitis Trust, so no personal gain for me at all, i just get to keep all of the blisters!!!!

Good luck everybody

Nik

Hey buddy, no way do you get to keep them blisters to yerself.... - get 'em photographed & share 'em with the rest of us on here, don't see why you should have all the pleasure! :)

Good news about the City SHIRT & SCARF Nik, hope they help to raise 'LOADSA MONEY' :fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

Have all the team signed 'em? ... be good to get a sneak preview of both if you could get pics of 'em posted, maybe with a list of signature's.

Hows about 'posing' in yer mmmmmmarathon running kit with shirt & scarf & posting a pic of that too?

BTW... Its about time we got past the £400 quid mark innit people?... come on it's not been added to for a while - & you wouldn't wanna miss out on a chance to win that BCFC Scarf now would ya?...

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE - COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

Hey buddy, no way do you get to keep them blisters to yerself.... - get 'em photographed & share 'em with the rest of us on here, don't see why you should have all the pleasure! :)

Good news about the City SHIRT & SCARF Nik, hope they help to raise 'LOADSA MONEY' :fingerscrossed::englandsmile4wf:

Have all the team signed 'em? ... be good to get a sneak preview of both if you could get pics of 'em posted, maybe with a list of signature's.

Hows about 'posing' in yer mmmmmmarathon running kit with shirt & scarf & posting a pic of that too?

BTW... Its about time we got past the £400 quid mark innit people?... come on it's not been added to for a while - & you wouldn't wanna miss out on a chance to win that BCFC Scarf now would ya?...

YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE - COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

Pic would be good Nik if possible?....

(good luck with the Ebay auction, (like someone advised in the other thread, the timing for max online Ebay viewers near endtime of auction is important for getting max prices - that was a good tip :fingerscrossed: )

For those who cant afford the signed shirt auction - You can still be in with a chance of winning Niks Signed BCFC Scarf (actually going to be worn during the London Marathon - its TWO collectable items in ONE & it could be from the season City gets promoted to the Premiership too.. so thats THREE REASONS You'll want to get your hands on this exclusive bit of memorabilia!)....For a minimum of a couple of quid IT COULD BE YOURS! - So DONATE TODAY! & get your name in the draw.

You Reds!!

Just donated a 20 to the old appeal (to add to the fiver previously done :))

I said on the 95th min that if west brom won I'd give 20 quid to charity from my winnings (to whoever's up there) (I netted 86.40 on an accumulator).

So I'm sticking to my promise, and there you go.

More people get behind him.

Always Believe :innocent06:

Just donated a 20 to the old appeal (to add to the fiver previously done :))

I said on the 95th min that if west brom won I'd give 20 quid to charity from my winnings (to whoever's up there) (I netted 86.40 on an accumulator).

So I'm sticking to my promise, and there you go.

More people get behind him.

Always Believe :innocent06:

Thanks Tom, what if you win the sweaty scarf???? shall i draw another name out of the hat???????

Archived