IGNORED

Plymouth

elhombrecito

Hopefully they won't get given any more tickets unless it's not close to selling out nearer the time. Surely we'll sell out for this game so they should split the East end with City and Plymouth fans to squeeze more of the red army into the ground. Funny how they consider us such big rivals...saying that I hate the web-footed janners from Plymuff!!!

Hopefully they won't get given any more tickets unless it's not close to selling out nearer the time. Surely we'll sell out for this game so they should split the East end with City and Plymouth fans to squeeze more of the red army into the ground. Funny how they consider us such big rivals...saying that I hate the web-footed janners from Plymuff!!!

Might not be that much of a rivalry as City are their closest game followed by West Brom[?].

Hope they get as many tickets as they want and City fans get similar.

You've been here since January and the level of sarcasm here has just gone flying over your head hasn't it? :noexpression:

edit: oh, you're from Yate! nuff said.

No not from Yate, Easton, I just so happen to live in Yate.

I apologise to everyone with a geographical sense of humour.

good point well made, just like our own geographical mix.

Judging by the speed with which they sold their tickets, we may profit from a wider pull of people next season - perhaps encroaching on the Plymouth fanbase areas more. A neutral living in Exeter would certain be more tempted to drive an hour up rather than an hour down to see a BCFC game. This is all excellent. When you consider the other clubs around us geographically, we should have a massive (potential) extended area to bring fans in from. Somebody is going to have to fill our 40,000 seater world cup stadium! :noexpression:

MR

Archived