IGNORED

Reserves V Forest Game

NEWTONRED66

Interesting...

The other starlet we will definately hear more of is Downfield Schoolboy Christian Riberio playing right back for Bristol. For one so young he is really strong with blistering pace for a defender. I would love to see him on loan at the Lawn if he sees it as a chance to gain experience

who played better ribero or scuse?

I thought Ribiero played OK first half - One blistering turn of pace to run round there full back and get in to the box.

Scuse quite composed and also quick, positioning not quite as good as Ribiero's in the first half though.

Personally don't think either of them will start Saturday they will be a back up to Carey!

I thought Ribiero played OK first half - One blistering turn of pace to run round there full back and get in to the box.

Scuse quite composed and also quick, positioning not quite as good as Ribiero's in the first half though.

Personally don't think either of them will start Saturday they will be a back up to Carey!

Good call. Quite likely that Carey will get the call for Saturday.

If the club continues to believe it too risky to play Ribeiro this term, because of his lack of 1st team experience. Then the obvious step would be to organise a suitable loan for him, to a club which will help him gain the necessary experience and hence become a real option for selection.

This weekend's selection will soon clear up the spectulation.

My money's on Carey. With a place on the bench being an option for Skuse, Wilson or Ribeiro

Archived