IGNORED

New Shirt For 2008-9

stortfordred

New shirt revealed next month and back to that crappy DAS logo....ho hum, i`m sure they`re paying plenty for the privelege.

PDG

Is DAS any worse than BTC? I don't think so and actually think being sponsored by a finanical outfit beats being sponsored by second hand car salesman.

Prefer their logo also!

I'm sure it said on the official site that the new shirt would be launched next month. No mention of choice.

EDIT:

I think the only change will be on the sleeves. I'm sure we'll be asked to take off the Coca Cola league badges and sew on "Premier League" badges when we hit the jackpot!!! :fingerscrossed:

I presume that after previous lash-ups, we will again get to vote for the new shirt. shorts and socks.

Looks like the vote to change back to white shorts has been a stroke of genius in the luck department.

Hope it's a Seventies style like when we were last in the top flight. Because that's where we'll be!

post-7625-1204142151.jpg

BTC > DAS

Although all shirt sponsors are shite. I hate the fact I am advertising Bristol trade centre when I wear my city top, not enough to avoid buying it obviously. As for next seasons away shirt I would like something different, not champagne though. Yellow or the purple/green sound good.

BTC > DAS

Although all shirt sponsors are shite. I hate the fact I am advertising Bristol trade centre when I wear my city top, not enough to avoid buying it obviously. As for next seasons away shirt I would like something different, not champagne though. Yellow or the purple/green sound good.

Would be nice to see something different Was messing round with a fantasy away kit for football manager this is what i came up with. I ahve no doubt people will hate it but hey :laugh:. Too much time on my hands i know.

cityAway.png

Would be nice to see something different Was messing round with a fantasy away kit for football manager this is what i came up with. I ahve no doubt people will hate it but hey :laugh:. Too much time on my hands i know.

cityAway.png

That is one smart shirt, but, yellow/green no. Bristol City should be Red/White and a bit of black for me.

That is one smart shirt, but, yellow/green no. Bristol City should be Red/White and a bit of black for me.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/javaImages/b1/78/0,,...~3569841,00.jpg

Take away the blue on the Palace shorts and that is how I would like to see our away kit and then maybe black or yellow for a 3rd kit, However I did like that purple/green shirt we used at Stoke a few years back.

Here's my attempt. I'd buy it :)

BCFCHome.png

BCFCAway.png

Away kit is the best shirt design so far. Love it. Not keen on the home kit but don't have time to mock one of my own up. Not sure....the white and red works for the design alot more than the red and white if that makes sense...would rather have something just plain with (at most) a trim at the bottom of the sleeve and around a round neck collar.

But, again, that away shirt is well smart!

Not sure....the white and red works for the design alot more than the red and white if that makes sense...would rather have something just plain with (at most) a trim at the bottom of the sleeve and around a round neck collar.

But, again, that away shirt is well smart!

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I actually think it is also a bit hard to distinguish the trim on the home shirt because of the white background so I changed that (You may have to CTRL+F5 to see the grassy background behind the red shirt because i just replaced the same image). Hopefully it doesn't look as bad now but I agree I definitely like the way the white one looks :P

Archived