IGNORED

Gas Site

Rich

I wanted to see what sh1te they were writing on their site so I tried to sign up.It seemed really hard to join unless you said you were a gashead (I couldn't bring myself to write that) weren't a ST holder, or said you were a fan since your brain fell out, or said you supported Dumbarton and not them, or called them a load of wanqers,why are they so protective ?

I wanted to see what sh1te they were writing on their site so I tried to sign up.It seemed really hard to join unless you said you were a gashead (I couldn't bring myself to write that) weren't a ST holder, or said you were a fan since your brain fell out, or said you supported Dumbarton and not them, or called them a load of wanqers,why are they so protective ?

i go on there site have a gander now and then and it took me a while to sign up i quoted city supporter Non St holder it worked No probs....

Guest Eamer

I signed up ages ago, go and give it a visit now and again but never on a regular basis. There's usually a couple of threads that can give you a bit of a laugh.

Archived