IGNORED

Two Quick Poinrts Re Season Tickets.

potbelly

Are we the first club to announce/offer next years tickets?

How about this for an idea to fill the ground for the rest of the season.

When the cut off date for renewels has passed, any person with 5 home ticket stubs (starting with Hull) has a week to buy a season ticket before they go on general sale.

Slightly annoying things like this, whereas the ticket stubs to the other 33 games this season are worthless, the Hull match stubs will be useful. What about Colchester, Hull, Norwich or Sheffield Wednesday away ticket stubs, surely fans that could make these games but can't make Saturdays are as loyal as anyone? My uncle went skiing on monday so is missing the game, I might have to buy him a ticket anyway just so he can use it if he needs to in the future, when I'm there on Saturday. I know its a minor issue, and is encouraging a larger support, which I'm all for, I just don't want my Uncle to be punished for missing one game, when he has travelled all around the country already this season following the boys.

Slightly annoying things like this, whereas the ticket stubs to the other 33 games this season are worthless, the Hull match stubs will be useful. What about Colchester, Hull, Norwich or Sheffield Wednesday away ticket stubs, surely fans that could make these games but can't make Saturdays are as loyal as anyone? My uncle went skiing on monday so is missing the game, I might have to buy him a ticket anyway just so he can use it if he needs to in the future, when I'm there on Saturday. I know its a minor issue, and is encouraging a larger support, which I'm all for, I just don't want my Uncle to be punished for missing one game, when he has travelled all around the country already this season following the boys.

Why did he book a holiday when City are at home.

It's his own fault. No sympathy.

Archived