IGNORED

East End Season Ticket Urgent Question

madmax

My and my mates want to get an East End ticket season ticket on Monday, but my nephew who is 14 and lives in Devon clearly can't visit Ashton Gate on Monday due to School and distance. We are currently in the Williams.

How does this work if he can't attend in person?

I need an urgent answer so I can discuss it with my sister and mates tonight and first thing tomorrow.

Cheers.

MM

P.S. Well done DaveL

Yes, it is the case he has to be accompanied by an adult. So we are all assuming that I can get his ticket.

I think it may be a phone call to the ticket office first thing.

MM

Yes, and thinking about it logically at 14 he himself hasn't got the option for paying for it easily has he, ie no credit card etc so it would have to be done by an adult anyway.

Yes, it is the case he has to be accompanied by an adult. So we are all assuming that I can get his ticket.

I think it may be a phone call to the ticket office first thing.

MM

How about getting a full length photo of him turned into a fullsized cardboard cutout to take along. You never know, they may just not notice.

I was thinking create a clone myself.

hmm, a whole World of possible solutions.

Absolutely cracking idea, if not slightly time consuming. If it is possible to create a clone and turn it all around over the weekend I can't see there is any better option. If not however, bandages and stand in schoolboy it is.

I'll ask JJ what he thinks.

seems this could be popular next season so if your thinking of moving over then don't leave it too late,

as posted in another thread.

season tickets holder seats are held up to the end of the season but for the EE,

frozen prices and wedlock existing season tickets renewals have untill 11th April

to claim their seats and cheap rate £250 after then you have till the end of the season

to reserve your seat at the rate of the start of this season £375 then after

the end of the season it is first come first serve on EE season tickets but seats could

become limited if season ticket holders from other stands choose to swap ready for next season.

the above time limit i guess applies for swaps but you can swap your existing

season ticket for the EE now but it will not come in to effect untill next

season, there is no swaps allowed now for you to sit there this season, there are 225 season ticket

holders in there already so the chances of getting a ticket are not bad but don't risk it,

get your tickets sorted now...

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1250791,00.html

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1250795,00.html

CHEAP EAST END SEASON TICKETS

City are reducing adult season ticket prices in the "East End" area of the ground for the 2008/09 season.

Adults can claim an unreserved seat in the Micra Wedlock Stand for just £250,

while under-21/over-65s/students pay £185 and under-16s - who must be accompanied by an adult - pay £100.

These prices are set to increase after April 11th.

The club has made 1,000 spaces available on a first-come, first-served basis. Existing season ticket

holders will have the first chance to guarantee their seat when sales start on Monday,

March 3rd (online from Saturday, March 1st).

Chairman Steve Lansdown told http://www.bcfc.co.uk/

"This latest initiative comes from our supporters liaison officer David Lloyd.

"We're listening to what supporters say, they want to be in there and we're giving them the option at an affordable price.

"This offer includes concessions and hopefully that will help fill up the stand and

get more people in there to support the team.

"As long as we know who's who in the East End then we're happy, so we're allocating 1,000 seats

for season ticket holders at a price that hopefully makes buying a season ticket affordable for everyone."

Existing season ticket holders who wish to transfer their seat in another part of the ground to

the East End should do this in person at Ashton Gate Stadium.

For a more detailed look at the news on 2008/09 season tickets visit

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0...1250791,00.html

Archived