IGNORED

Season Tickets - Prices Have Gone Up.

red_druid

In all the news about 'frozen' season ticket prices it seems to have been forgotten that if we do get promoted, then the tickets will have actually risen by 18% as there will only be 19 home games as opposed to 23 this season.

are u joking ???!!!!!!! - I hope so ! City fans like to moan but this takes the biscuit !

In all the news about 'frozen' season ticket prices it seems to have been forgotten that if we do get promoted, then the tickets will have actually risen by 18% as there will only be 19 home games as opposed to 23 this season.

hmmmm, I'll look at both sides of the coin.

If we stay in this division it's frozen prices

if we go up there is less games, but we get to watch prem football for a slighterly higher price.

Hmmmmm.........I'm happy.

Jesus!

What are you expecting??? Promotion to the most popular and high profile league in the world, and a reduction in ticket prices?? I, for one, am delighted that i can renew at the same price.

Can we please reign ourselves in though. We have acheived nothing, and there are a lot of games to play until we can start talking of the prem.

You know what this place will be like if we lose to Hull.....

Jesus!

What are you expecting??? Promotion to the most popular and high profile league in the world, and a reduction in ticket prices?? I, for one, am delighted that i can renew at the same price.

Can we please reign ourselves in though. We have acheived nothing, and there are a lot of games to play until we can start talking of the prem.

You know what this place will be like if we lose to Hull.....

Well said.

Not only does this take the biscuit as another user said. But it was also mentioned in the other thread about the season ticket prices. Why you decided you had to create a new thread just to hear yourself moan when there is already a thread about the season ticket prices is beyond me.

Nope, the season ticket prices have been frozen last I checked, reduced for those in a certain enthused about stand which we're not allowed to enthuse about anymore......

Agreed, the quantity of the net season may diminish slightly.

Yeah alright mate, out on weekend release?

Hmmmmm.........I'm happy.

First time for everyting i suppose

Archived