IGNORED

Injury Doubts For Saturday

always hoping

With all eyes on selection options for tomorrow. It appears that a number of the player options to cover for Bradley are all at risk due to niggling injuries. Cole & Ribeiro picked up muscle strains at Monday's reserve match.

Carey, Cole and Ribeiro are all having late fitness tests to see if they can be considered for The Hull match.

As they say, "as one door closes another opens". Could become a clear path for Wilson.

With all eyes on selection options for tomorrow. It appears that a number of the player options to cover for Bradley are all at risk due to niggling injuries. Cole & Ribeiro picked up muscle strains at Monday's reserve match.

Carey, Cole and Ribeiro are all having late fitness tests to see if they can be considered for The Hull match.

As they say, "as one door closes another opens". Could become a clear path for Wilson.

I would have thought Willo will play there anyway to be honest.

I would have thought Willo will play there anyway to be honest.

Be surprised if he isn't picked.

I've always thought Wilson is the better football player than Orr, much more comfortable on the ball and distribution that levenl better.

However Orr's defensive qualities have improved leaps and bounds so hasn't deserved to be dropped even though for me he remains the weaker link in a back 4 with McAllister, Carey and Fontaine.

Knowing GJ's liking to give people a chance if they step in and perform, this indeed could be his chance in his preferred position.

Word is that all 3 are out for the HUll match.

Archived