IGNORED

Championship Prediction Site

m42

Can't access that site for some reason

However my little favourite shows us at the top too

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/runin.html

Interesting to see that we are predicted to finish with 81.4 points on both our recent form and our season form - shows how amazingly consistent we have been

Note of caution though - all these sites do is base it on points average to date - does not take account of who we have to play in the last 12 matches (as far as I am aware)

Still think we have some scary "on paper" fixtures ahead starting with today but .....

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!

More reliable ones are those done by neutrals predicting games, here are a couple from another championship side's forum, who have no interest in the promotion race. One looks better than the other but either way they have us down for the play-offs. If Danny boy were still here that would mean end of story, under GJ it promises to be an exciting end to the season.

finaltablepredictionpq4.png

59178937pr0.jpg

Hmm. Don't know why that first link doesn't work cos it's in my favourites. Anyway, try this link & click on Championship in the left hand menu bar.

http://www.soccerbot.com/frames.htm

As to those other "Neutral" prediction leagues, is the first one done by a Gashead???

Don't really care how Soccerbot do their's it's just chuffing fantastic to see what might be in 10 weeks time!!

Somebody who doesn't rate us obviously, but still has us finishing in the play-offs. No bad eh?

Somebody who thinks we'll suddenly slip into relegation form and take only one point per game, and still make the playoffs. It looks like we'd have to really screw up spectacularly now to miss the playoffs.

What's more, I saw those predicted tables and I was really quite disappointed. How amazing it is to be in a position where I'm disappointed to see us not finish in the top 2 of the Championship!

Archived