IGNORED

Attendance Today?

cidercity1987

I don't think we're going to have a big crowd today. The club haven't issued any warnings about turning up early to guarantee a seat, so therefore I'll guess at 16,600.

Hopefully we'll be looking at virtual sell outs from the Watford match onwards?

16k plus will be ok for today, as I doubt Hull will bring more than 1000. Watford and Plym should be sell outs, and then depending on how results have gone, the rest of the season past that should be sell outs too.

Lovely day for going top.

MR

I don't think we're going to have a big crowd today. The club haven't issued any warnings about turning up early to guarantee a seat, so therefore I'll guess at 16,600.

Hopefully we'll be looking at virtual sell outs from the Watford match onwards?

There should be a reasonable following of our black and yellow "Tiger Fish" Championship cousins from oop north, or north east to be precise.

17,247 (1,100 away)

I'm going POTD so i can hopefully get into the east end, to show my dad why we must go in there next season. Looking at online sales last night selling out pretty good.
The last couple of games the EE has been used as an overflow. Just need to hold your nerve and wait until about 2.30.

The simple fact is that we can't sell out unless we configure the EE differently.

The attendance:21,600 Official Capacity

Segregation:19,600 Capacity (2,000 Down Already)

If you give 2,000 to away fans (Plymouth have sold out) then we only need to sell 17,600 to "sell out" and hit 19,600.

For games like today when Hull will bring circa 1,000 (800/1,200) yet we still give them 2,000+ segregation, selling out just isn't possible.

Looking at the games left:

Hull:1,000

Watford:2,000

Plymouth:2,000 (Sold-Could get more if we don't sell them)

Norwich:1,200 (if they're going for it, could be more)

Wolves;2,000 (Plenty More if we let them & they've got a play off chance)

PNE:500-1,500 (Depending on their situation)

The simple fact is that we can't sell out unless we configure the EE differently.

The attendance:21,600 Official Capacity

Segregation:19,600 Capacity (2,000 Down Already)

If you give 2,000 to away fans (Plymouth have sold out) then we only need to sell 17,600 to "sell out" and hit 19,600.

For games like today when Hull will bring circa 1,000 (800/1,200) yet we still give them 2,000+ segregation, selling out just isn't possible.

Looking at the games left:

Hull:1,000

Watford:2,000

Plymouth:2,000 (Sold-Could get more if we don't sell them)

Norwich:1,200 (if they're going for it, could be more)

Wolves;2,000 (Plenty More if we let them & they've got a play off chance)

PNE:500-1,500 (Depending on their situation)

Does it matter what the capacity is etc? Surely a sell-out means selling every available ticket? Whether that's 20,000 or 15,000...

Archived