IGNORED

Best Block

daisybcfc

where you think the best atmosphere besides the EE is? i move round the ground when i come, especially as i'm on my own today due to my uncle being away. where should i sit? he usually prefers the dolman because of the view but i'm tempted to get into ateyo today like i used to when i was younger. wheres the best block for atmosphere? would love to go in the EE but obviously cant

You might be able to get into the east end if you leave getting your tickets till about 10 minutes before the game, the tickets if they are on sale will be sold from the dolman ticket hut thingy.

quality, i think i will try that. worst situation is just go into the dolman. was tempted at half time when you go out for a fag to go back into the EE for the 2nd half, i know its a bit cheeky but it doesn't look like they check the tickets properly...

quality, i think i will try that. worst situation is just go into the dolman. was tempted at half time when you go out for a fag to go back into the EE for the 2nd half, i know its a bit cheeky but it doesn't look like they check the tickets properly...

nah they stopped us going for a fag out that side because i think they knew we were smuggling people in ....

Don't think it amttered where you went today.

Best atmosphere for ages.

Strange how it happens isn't it. Do you suppose it's the tension that causes it?

I even saw the Williams singing. When that happens you know something special is about to happen.

Archived