IGNORED

Poor Attendance

Komazawa

I don't like criticising people who can't go to matches (I myself haven't been able to go at all this season, as I am working Spain), but I have to admit to being surprised by our attendances in general, simply because they were a lot higher when we were chasing promotion from league one (9 sell-outs in a row in DW'S last season???), and now there is a much bigger prize at stake. Is it really just the prices that are keeping people away? Glad to hear the people that the people went enjoyed themselves, just a shame there wasn't more of you- absolutely gutted I'm missing all this :(

15800 odd. disappointing, but a great atmosphere from those who could be bothered to go.

6 more cup finals to go at the Gate......

To be fair 16k without opening the EE properly is nearly a sell out when you think there is 3500-4000 seats in the EE that has not been made available.

I don't like criticising people who can't go to matches (I myself haven't been able to go at all this season, as I am working Spain), but I have to admit to being surprised by our attendances in general, simply because they were a lot higher when we were chasing promotion from league one (9 sell-outs in a row in DW'S last season???), and now there is a much bigger prize at stake. Is it really just the prices that are keeping people away? Glad to hear the people that the people went enjoyed themselves, just a shame there wasn't more of you- absolutely gutted I'm missing all this :(

Likewise, only more so. For me and other exiles,the BIG PLUS about the prospect of City achieving elite status is that I will actually be able to see a game or two . Local Cable TV only covers premiership games. The good citizens of Bristol and area should be reveling in the present situation. They obviously don't know when they are well off.

9 sell outs in a row? where did you get that from?

Today will be the last of the under 18,000 crowds this season.

Even in 1975-76 this crowds didn't really pick up til March

Apologies for that figure quote- I meant 5 although that is also slightly inaccurate. However, I think the point stands that, given the increased away followings, our crowds haven't really increased from one league to the next? You're probably right that we will see an increase from now on, as the belief flows that we might actually do it- let's hope the people of Bristol can show that we truly deserve a premiership team over the next few weeks.

9 sell outs in a row? where did you get that from?

Today will be the last of the under 18,000 crowds this season.

Even in 1975-76 this crowds didn't really pick up til March

let's hope the people of Bristol can show that we truly deserve a premiership team over the next few weeks.

Don't know if 'the people of Bristol' do deserve a Premiership team but long suffering City fans certainly do. :yes:

Archived