IGNORED

Jamie Mcallister

BITW

Doesent seem to get much mention on here. I thought he was brilliant today. Winning headers against the bigger men, and supported McIndoe very well. I feel he is a great football player. Goes about his business well and is a good professional. Second half, he was very solid defensively.

Thoughts...?

Doesent seem to get much mention on here. I thought he was brilliant today. Winning headers against the bigger men, and supported McIndoe very well. I feel he is a great football player. Goes about his business well and is a good professional. Second half, he was very solid defensively.

Thoughts...?

very solid at the back, a couple of nice link-ups with McIndoe. Thought his distribution was pretty poor to be honest but he had a decent enough game overall.

Thoughts...?

I agree, from last season I thought he was going to be one of our best players this season, but he didn't really get going at the start of this season. I think his form of late over the last few games that I have seen him in has shown that he definately is capable of consistently proving he is more than good enough for this league.

He has made few mistakes at the back, supported the attack very well, and also is rarely giving the ball away.

Thoughts...?

It helps when you have a player like MacIndoe to play with, but yes, over recent games has been very consistent, very solid.

I also think that anyone who posts "thoughts", "your thoughts" or "over to you" should be banned from the forum for at least six months or possibly have their testicles removed.

It helps when you have a player like MacIndoe to play with, but yes, over recent games has been very consistent, very solid.

I also think that anyone who posts "thoughts", "your thoughts" or "over to you" should be banned from the forum for at least six months or possibly have their testicles removed.

May I ask why? This is a forum for stating views and thoughts

Also, we are going up!

Archived