IGNORED

H Block Spoiler

TRUEBRIT66

Hi Every one, first time poster long time reader so please be gentle with me !!!

I have taken my two kids and younger brother to the last 3 home games and they have caught the bug big time, great atmosphere today as posted buy other members but have to say how dissapointed when ,leaving the ground my brother asked if I had heard the guy behind him telling him to "Sit down will ya I payed £23 for this and your f**cking up my veiw". I can honestly say we stood up no more than 5-6 times during the game and that was at the appropriate times when the crowd were rocking and I have to say are small group added to that atmosphere starting our fair share of chants.

So on a closing note if the guy is reading this you have not put my brother, my family or myself off or quashed in any way our love of the club, but please feel free to speak to the 6ft 2in 15st chap 3 seats away to the 5ft 4in 8st guy you were bullying through out the game next time will you fella.

Keep the red flag flying high and god bless you all.

Hi Every one, first time poster long time reader so please be gentle with me !!!

I have taken my two kids and younger brother to the last 3 home games and they have caught the bug big time, great atmosphere today as posted buy other members but have to say how dissapointed when ,leaving the ground my brother asked if I had heard the guy behind him telling him to "Sit down will ya I payed £23 for this and your f**cking up my veiw". I can honestly say we stood up no more than 5-6 times during the game and that was at the appropriate times when the crowd were rocking and I have to say are small group added to that atmosphere starting our fair share of chants.

So on a closing note if the guy is reading this you have not put my brother, my family or myself off or quashed in any way our love of the club, but please feel free to speak to the 6ft 2in 15st chap 3 seats away to the 5ft 4in 8st guy you were bullying through out the game next time will you fella.

Join the family in the EE, sit where you want, stand where you want, do what you want....Lovely.

Join the family in the EE, sit where you want, stand where you want, do what you want....Lovely.

beat me to it....

What you're on about fella', anal ''meh, meh mehing'' that'll become a thing of the past for you mate......

unite yourself an your youngn' in the party fella'. Bollox to all the previous nonsense.

Tried to get in the last 3 home games and hit a brick wall.

Love for the kids to "Bounce around the ground" and witness the old EE atmosphere I had the pleasure of being involved in some years back.

Maybe last home game of the season.

Guest Eamer
but please feel free to speak to the 6ft 2in 15st chap 3 seats away to the 5ft 4in 8st guy you were bullying through out the game next time will you fella.

Why speak to the big guy if its the little guys fault? Just because he's bigger and you feel the need to give a threat...

Eamer you have just proved to me why I choose to read and not post on Internet forums.

If you read my post correctly, all four of us stood up to cheer our football team on but the bully behind choose to pick on one of the smallest in our group using abusive and aggresive language in front of children.

No threat made just a request, wasnt you was it as you seem so worried (sorry I will rephrase that, don't want you thinking it was a threat !) concerned ?

Archived