IGNORED

Championship Goals

Robbo1980

You didn't miss anything. Just showed the 3 goals, McCombe's wasn't quite as good as I thought but still a great finish. They kept saying we're only top because Stoke play today without mentioning both teams have played the same amount of games.

Barnsley v Sheff Wed, Burnley v Watford and Cardiff v Leicester got extended highlights, others teams had interviews with their managers including Wolves, Colchester, Blackpool and Norwich. So in that sense it's a bit of a shocking programme!

Yeah but not the whole Championship Goals Programme from ITV1 with Matt Smith etc

You really haven't missed anything by missing the program apart from the goals. No interviews or City drum beating by ITV Sport. We just get on quietly with our job of winning games. Media can get interested in the 2nd week of May.

We were ignored by the press until we went top as well.

You know what happened next, We lost to Preston and then again today.

You'll wish you hadn't wished for more media coverage if our experience at the top has anything to go on. :cool:

I was just surprised that Matt Smith made it out of the M25 to go to Barnsley for the main game. We got zero credit for going top of the league from that show. Like everyone else said, I am in a way glad that they are ignoring us as we'll just quietly get on with the job of getting promotion. :innocent06:

My Virgin Media V+ Box didn't record the Championship Goals on ITV1

I set to record for some reason

Anybody got the footage to post on You Tube

Or got a spare copy Recorded

Hope someone can help

Thanks

I've got it. But like the other posts say you didn't miss anything really (except for, perhaps, Adi Akinbiyi missing what I think must be the easiest goalscoring opportunity ever in the world, ever).

The only comments made about us going top were made to sound like we were only borrowing top spot and keeping it warm for the night for Stoke. Emphasizing that "Stoke WILL reclaim top spot if they win today" ("Will" emphasized and "if"not). Which we now know never happened.

Archived