IGNORED

Come On Qpr

cidercity1987

As long as any team Pulis manages comes to grief, I don't care. God how I HATE that man. Charmless nasty man. Creates unlovely football too, like that Mrs-Doubtfire lookalike, Warnock.

Guest MightyRed

Long balls creeping into Stoke's game - now there's a surprise. QPR stroking around lovely at the moment.

COME ON YOU HOOPS/REDS!

MR

Guest MightyRed

Shows how clueless Pulis is - Lawrence is an excellent player, they stand a better chance of getting back into the game with him on the pitch. Subbed off.

Ole's ringing out. Keep it together QPR.

QPR look 5hit hot at the moment. Will be a force next season.

This game just brings back memories of us there a few weeks back.

Bringin back memories for me too - same chants ringing out 'can we play you every week', 'you might as well go home', 'top of the league you're avin a laugh' ... much sweeter this time around though:)

Guest MightyRed

QPR still have to play WBA at their place last game of the season. If they keep playing like this then they may be in with a shot of playoffs, in which case they might be able to take points off of them, which could be vital.

Guest Ixion
what a blow this will be to there confidence aswell...

Their confidence could do with a bit of deflation, it's been a long while coming.

Guest MightyRed
full time: great result

Brilliant. Will put the candle out until Tuesday!

Well done manager of the month pulis.

MR

800 away fans, I suppose that's a decent turnout given it's on Sky.

Didn't even look that many and hardly a peep out of them either.

Maybe the police took the others on The Long March and they never reached the ground. :noexpression:

Very good result- gives us the chance to go 5 clear of Stoke with only 10 to play.

QPR deserved to be 2-0 up before the poor decision by the ref- but we don't mind that. QPR looked a really good side and even better than we played them.

But as Gary said- the reaction by Stoke is the important thing. We lost 3-0 there and went on a good run. Hopefully the won't.

Guest QPR Fella

Hello lads, RRR's fan in peace! Few weeks ago I came here giving your lot a fair bit of stick which I have to say, I regret 'cos you're a decent bunch of guys;

best of luck for the rest of the season and glad we could do you a favour. C'mon City! :D :D :D

Archived