IGNORED

Wilson Rating

bcfcchris2016

again i don't wanna say about Wilson until the season is over but i said this on another topic. Is wilson to blame for this draw at swindon. what rating (out of 10) do you give wilson and his team selection today. I say 7 for starting line up but 5 for his changes so i give him 6. What rating do you give Wilson today

why 5 for changes, was it wrong to bring on miller was it too late, on for wrong person, no the right subs?

Personally I think just 5 for starting lineup, hes too obsessed with if it isnt broke....... he needed wilkshire on from the start to bring in Murray, and his ingonance about peacock is #####

I hated his changes because when that Fallon came on Wilson should not have replaced a striker with another striker. He should have played 5 defenders againest swindons 3 big men. Also Peacock not going off and Roberts done i would have taken Peacock off and put Fortune in (if he was in the squad) and leave Roberts up front. I am not saying anything on Wilsons future and hate to see the look of this site at 22:00pm tonight with all the Wilson out and all

8 for team selection, worked against qpr, so should have worked again.

4 for subs, takes off a major outlet meaning that we could not get out of the defensive mindset.

2 for half time tactics. - "right lads we are 1-0 up against a very big and physical side, so lets sit back, even though we have been punished many, many times before when we have done it "

starting line up was the right one - it did work against QPR and for the first 45 mins we were all over them.

after half time I thought Swindon came all out as you would expect them to being the home side and being one down

Subs, well I thought again that roberts looked all in, and good policy to take him off, Miller after all did have a great chance and got himself in a couple of really good positions.

Fallon was a handful and his goal was class, not a lot we could have done about that one,

Wilson - rate him at 7/8/10 for whole game.

Swindon have won 7 and drawn 1 of their last 8 home games - yes we could have won it, but a draw is not a bad result :sub:

I'd give him 8 for the first team selection. I don't think Roberts should have been taken off though, miller should have been brought on for Peacock and not Roberts!

We lacked pace when Roberst was took off and didn't look as good a team.

Archived