IGNORED

Rahhhh!

Davros

Mothers Day - 800 is not all that bad really. Bet they wish they hadn't bothered!

Don't forget big Family Sunday lunch, Sunday afternoon walk, and the horrific prospect of being late home for Antiques Roadshow. :whistle:

It looked a pitiful turnout from Stoke fans and no atmosphere from them at all.

Don't forget big Family Sunday lunch, Sunday afternoon walk, and the horrific prospect of being late home for Antiques Roadshow. :whistle:

It looked a pitiful turnout from Stoke fans and no atmosphere from them at all.

Did you get a steak today then Noggers?

Nothing wrong with not having a mother boys and girls.

I come in peace, so pointless giving me grief as I won't bite, just popped in ahead of our game in a few weeks time for Opposition view, but mainly to say well done on your season so far, and long may it continue up until the time you play us of course.

Would be great if two unfancied teams got automatic promotion with the baggies and the rest of them having to go through the play offs.

Enjoy it at the top. :innocent06:

I come in peace, so pointless giving me grief as I won't bite, just popped in ahead of our game in a few weeks time for Opposition view, but mainly to say well done on your season so far, and long may it continue up until the time you play us of course.

Would be great if two unfancied teams got automatic promotion with the baggies and the rest of them having to go through the play offs.

Agreed it would be great if two unfancied teams got there .

It is also nice at the top but of course we have been there a few times this season if only for short periods of time .

Looks like your nosebleeds have suddenly stopped .

would be nice to see two unfancied teams there - but i'd almost* rather Cardiff were that unfancied team than Stoke. Your manager is evil, your football is awful, and you would generally do nothing for the premiership but create 38 games of long balls and bullying. No offense though! :)

*ok,i did say ALMOST rather Cardiff!

Archived