IGNORED

Tickets

ziderhead2003

Last year we had a bad spell and we took loads 2 every away game then, so wats so different now :Confused13: . the lads need our surport. COME ON U REDS.  :Costumed19:

Not entirely true.

Last years two FA Cup games against Harrowgate Railway and Heybridge Swifts saw a travelling support numbering 377 & 432 respectively.

Our lowest league following was 353 (Oldham), whilst the lowest of them all was the LDV Vans game at Boston when only 161 haardy sould made the trip.

Not exactly what the man on the radio (who's name escapes me) would have called 'a large contingent from Bristol'

Finance dictates that some people pick & chose their games - are you going tomorrow ?

For tommorow, i dont see why i should get up at 5/6 in the morning to travel 4/5 hours to be dissapointed, when i can watch England/Wales, play sunday league, watch Newcastle/Chelsea and Man Utd/Arsenal. I Would rather have that then travel "oop nuth" to watch us play braintree united vs bristol city.

Maybe cause its about the way you have to purchase the tickets , You have got to do it by post , i dunno bout anyone else but if you could of brought from AG i would of went to both games instead ######ing about by doing by post ! :D

What the hell are you on about, tickets for both games have been available to personal callers to Ashton Gate.

Archived