IGNORED

Goal Difference The Difference

headhunter

If we get 17 points out of the next 33 available we shall have a points total of 81.

A potential heartbreak scenario looms as we could quite likely be level on points with two of our rivals when the final whistle blows at 4.55 on Sunday 4 May.

Our goal difference is inferior to all our rivals and GJ would have to use all his powers of motivation to lift the boys for the play offs if we finish third.

That said, it's in our hands right now and if we emerge with 7 points from the next four games the dream will be even closer to reality.

Imagine the pressure if with 5 mins to go we are in that doomsday scenario of third and we get a penalty. Who would you want to take it? Success is a guarantee of £50m ++

I agree with a pal of mine that Trundle may yet make his mark on our season with that one moment of magic [i wouldn't let him take the pen though!!]

If we get 17 points out of the next 33 available we shall have a points total of 81.

A potential heartbreak scenario looms as we could quite likely be level on points with two of our rivals when the final whistle blows at 4.55 on Sunday 4 May.

Our goal difference is inferior to all our rivals and GJ would have to use all his powers of motivation to lift the boys for the play offs if we finish third.

That said, it's in our hands right now and if we emerge with 7 points from the next four games the dream will be even closer to reality.

Imagine the pressure if with 5 mins to go we are in that doomsday scenario of third and we get a penalty. Who would you want to take it? Success is a guarantee of £50m ++

I agree with a pal of mine that Trundle may yet make his mark on our season with that one moment of magic [i wouldn't let him take the pen though!!]

I agree - unless something miraculous happens we are going to need to finish 1st or 2nd outright or it'll be the pray-offs....and you know what happens there!

Guest Eamer

I don't want the play offs for us at all. We've never been that lucky in them and is such an unfair way of ending the season. Bring back the top 3 going up!

Archived