IGNORED

Is It Wrong Of Me To Hope Forest Screw Up Again ?

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

I hate the "were bigger then this league" attitude and the were twice euro champs.

Plus I dislike Calderwood for what he did and said last year.

It appears Swansea are up as champs I hope Carlisle pip them as I still have a soft spot for John Ward

well I'm watching it aswell

jumping up and down when carlisle scored

hate forest

their fans annoy me soooo much

Calderwood , what a vile man ( a la Warnock , Pulis and Hollowhead in my little black book ) :ranting:

and the sh*te that is Agogo is as bad . Overated in any league .

I was thinking just the same, all we heard was 'big club this' and '28'000' that.. European Cup winners blah blah blah.

How about middle of the road, average 3rd divsion side. The sort they were before Clough?

I was thinking just the same, all we heard was 'big club this' and '28'000' that.. European Cup winners blah blah blah.

How about middle of the road, average 3rd divsion side. The sort they were before Clough?

All tickets were a fiver, so no suprise at that attendance! They'll be down to a 10,000 average within a year.

I don't know - I never used to know any Forest fans but a lad who started about 4 months ago working for me is from Nottingham.

Strange how one person can change a perception of a set of fans but he's pretty decent - speaks glowingly about us and Gary Johnson in particular.

Sort of changed my opinion a little - he said going to the games lately the mood at Forest games is very downward looking.

Reckons they'll finish in the play offs and lose.

The general feeling towards Calderwood now is very hostile - he said even those who used to defend him have stopped trying.

He is predicting play off failure and unless things change "a considerable time spent down in this league".

It ain't good in the East Midlands these days. The only thing keeping him sane is seeing Derby get beat every week.

I don't know - I never used to know any Forest fans but a lad who started about 4 months ago working for me is from Nottingham.

Strange how one person can change a perception of a set of fans but he's pretty decent - speaks glowingly about us and Gary Johnson in particular.

Sort of changed my opinion a little - he said going to the games lately the mood at Forest games is very downward looking.

Reckons they'll finish in the play offs and lose.

The general feeling towards Calderwood now is very hostile - he said even those who used to defend him have stopped trying.

He is predicting play off failure and unless things change "a considerable time spent down in this league".

It ain't good in the East Midlands these days. The only thing keeping him sane is seeing Derby get beat every week.

But at least they are up there and a division separates them and Forest and have a decent manager who will make them a force in the Championship next season, And haven't they got some new American owners?

But at least they are up there and a division separates them and Forest and have a decent manager who will make them a force in the Championship next season, And haven't they got some new American owners?

Good point, personally I'd be more concerned about Forest than what Derby are doing if I was him.

He did show me their fans board today - they ain't a happy bunch.

Those of you who take misfortune in Forest failings may enjoy it anyway.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=24048.0

I hate the "were bigger then this league" attitude and the were twice euro champs.

Plus I dislike Calderwood for what he did and said last year.

It appears Swansea are up as champs I hope Carlisle pip them as I still have a soft spot for John Ward

Yeah I hope they c**k it up as well. We were on holiday in Spain last year and as I laid out my Bristol City towel on the sun lounger a bloke next to me laid out his Forest one. I just looked and him and sang are you watching Calderwood!

I don't think he was impressed but everytime I passed him in the hotel I kept asking him where they finished in the league. I think he was pleased when we went home!! :innocent06:

I may be going soft, but I remember all the gloating comments from the likes of Cardiff, Plymouth and QPR when we used to bottle promotion from that league year after year...it just made me feel a million times worse and so (bitter Rovers freaks aside) I try not to kick other clubs when they are down because I know exactly how it feels.

They already suffered a horrendous bottling act last year...and we had a bit of a laugh and a joke over it, and it shut a few of their bigmouthed fans up.. This time I wouldnt begrudge them promotion. Should we be in the Championship again next season, i'd much prefer two games against Forest than Carlisle or Doncaster.

I may be going soft, but I remember all the gloating comments from the likes of Cardiff, Plymouth and QPR when we used to bottle promotion from that league year after year...it just made me feel a million times worse and so (bitter Rovers freaks aside) I try not to kick other clubs when they are down because I know exactly how it feels.

They already suffered a horrendous bottling act last year...and we had a bit of a laugh and a joke over it, and it shut a few of their bigmouthed fans up.. This time I wouldnt begrudge them promotion. Should we be in the Championship again next season, i'd much prefer two games against Forest than Carlisle or Doncaster.

I actually agree with that.

Just having a read through the stuff they're going through - it is pretty similar to us. Remember those dark days?

Also in regard to their thoughts on Calderwood - just makes you appreciate Gary Johnson that little bit more.

Think they are fast morphing from 'Big Club' into 'Sleeping Giant', something we all had to deal with under Pulis/Wilson/Tinnion. It's a lot harder to get either the required players, crowds or investment in that state, so any Tricky Trees out there should be praying they make it up this time. Unless Leeds pull their finger out they too might suffer the same fate, which will only embolden smaller teams and create a graveyard mentality for those dropping down to the old third division.

The fact that one or more of Coventry, Preston, Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd and Southampton could be joining them could make that league look pretty hard to win next year too. Amazing to think that the Blades could be in league one yet still propped up by exit payments from the prem! I'd wager they would be pretty close to dead certs for the title were that to happen. But then who knows...

Archived