IGNORED

Sir Gary Johnson

DavidNoble

right, when gary johnson took over we were bottom of league one or something and extremely poor to put it lightly and i have been thinking that yes i do think that in the last half of that season his idea was just to keep us up and he still almost got us to the pray-offs

I've just been thinking that everyone said to him about making sure we go up and then see things from there but i've heard lots about the masterplan for the rugby world cup 2003 starting in 1995 or something and i was just wondering whether sir gary and sir steve planned to make a team in league one that could help us along the way to consoldiating in the PREMIERSHIP and whether sir gary and sir steve expected this and that ever since the summer of that season where we almost reached the league one pray-offs that sir gary sat down with sir steve and said, 'I will make your club a premiership club.'

I'd love to think of this as true. Your thoughts.

Your thoughts.

Replace 'Sir' Gary with 'His Excellency' Gary Johnson. Joe Stalin - who did help smash the regime that bombed Ashton Gate in WW2 - was oft refered to as 'His Excellency' and so was Oliver Cromwell who did help liberate Bristol from the Royalist tyranny. :icecream:

For outstanding services to Bristol - i.e. getting us to the Premiership - Gary Johnson should become 'His Excellency Gary Johnson'. :superman:

Replace 'Sir' Gary with 'His Excellency' Gary Johnson. Joe Stalin - who did help smash the regime that bombed Ashton Gate in WW2 - was oft refered to as 'His Excellency' and so was Oliver Cromwell who did help liberate Bristol from the Royalist tyranny. :icecream:

For outstanding services to Bristol - i.e. getting us to the Premiership - Gary Johnson should become 'His Excellency Gary Johnson'. :superman:

Red Gob, you are a looney. I can accept your anti royalism, but perleeze don't lead it to drawing parallels between GJ and "Uncle Joe" who killed more people than Hitler and brought his country to an even more ruinous situation than under the Tsars.

Quite funny - just took a call off a mate of mine who follows Nottingham Forest.

Was wondering if we go up to the Premiership, whether we'd sack Johnson if things didn't go right.

Then asked whether he'd be interested in a job up there.

Sounds a little desperate - but he has just watched them lose at home to Carlisle - they're getting as bad as we were for choking!!!

Archived